Move the "Onslaught, Nemesis and Invasion" modifiers to the 12th day

I guess since the league was originally made for softcore only it didn't matter much, but the race to 100 in the HC league will most likely be well over within 3 weeks. Meaning the grand finale / home stretch isn't the last 4 days but somewhere between 2 and 3 weeks. I know theres been races in the past were people gotten 95+ in 2 weeks.

I guess it's fine to call it "Soft-BLAMT". Let the RIPs begin.
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
Last edited by 1988288 on Jul 8, 2014, 7:09:06 PM
"
JaycubMiller wrote:
I guess since the league was originally made for softcore only it didn't matter much, but the race to 100 in the HC league will most likely be well over within 3 weeks. Meaning the grand finale / home stretch isn't the last 4 days but somewhere between 2 and 3 weeks. I know theres been races in the past were people gotten 95+ in 2 weeks.

After the first few Ambush days is when we are going to see a bunch of 100s dinging...
Ign: TheMidgetCow (Level 88.8 CI Leapslam Templar --- Default)
TheMidgetCowAmbush (Level 91.7 Buzzsaw Ranger --- Ambush)
TheMidgetCowBurns (Level X LowLife RF Scion --- Ambush)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/348309/page/1 --- Legacy Guide to CI Leapslam Templar
I don't think it will be that hard, nothing will top the 1st week or so of invasion. That was good times, especially the vaal detonate dead crab 1 shotting your entire party, of getting 1 shot off screen by he avian.

Even with buffed nemises and invasion bosses people who are going to race to 100 know exactly how to deal with each mob, really wish they would add something different into the mix :(
I hoped they would put all the modes in one league for the whole duration of the league. Why separate them for different days?
HAHA! AHA! I knew it! I freaking new it! You couldn't be satisfied with only getting what you wanted, now you want more! Called it, now where's my cookie?
"
Maxwells wrote:
HAHA! AHA! I knew it! I freaking new it! You couldn't be satisfied with only getting what you wanted, now you want more! Called it, now where's my cookie?

i don't usually do profile stalking but the Op only have 1 character lvl 65ish in standard so i guess he dont really represent the hc community

inb4 he has a 2nd account with 3x lvl 90+ hc character (maybe he does who knows)
Last edited by thefredz on Jul 9, 2014, 4:45:43 PM
"
Maxwells wrote:

If you want an EZ facebook tier game I suggest you try

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/

Spoiler
Spoiler
I hope were both being sarcastic
There's still a big difference between level 95 and 100, but they might reach it in a month.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info