GGG Devs' new shade of yellow

I noticed this a few days ago, the devs' names are now a duller shade of yellow than they used to be. The GGG tag is still bright yellow, but not the names. Chris' name still appears as the bright yellow in posts though.

Any particular reason(s) for the change?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
It's to promote his new book, "50 Shades of Yellow" which will be available through the MTX shop once patch 1.2.0 is deployed.
"
Hodari wrote:
It's to promote his new book, "50 Shades of Yellow" which will be available through the MTX shop once patch 1.2.0 is deployed.

Id read that.
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Hodari wrote:

Id read that.

In Chris' voice no doubt. ;)
"
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Hodari wrote:

Id read that.

In Chris' voice no doubt. ;)

Hopefully it didn't go through the Black Hole Portal...
Ign: TheMidgetCow (Level 88.8 CI Leapslam Templar --- Default)
TheMidgetCowAmbush (Level 91.7 Buzzsaw Ranger --- Ambush)
TheMidgetCowBurns (Level X LowLife RF Scion --- Ambush)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/348309/page/1 --- Legacy Guide to CI Leapslam Templar
Looks like Support names are a duller yellow and the Devs names are still bright yellow. Just a slight change to show the difference between Customer Support and Developers I think, they closer match the outline of the posts now. The post outline of Support vs Devs has been different for awhile.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on Jul 9, 2014, 12:25:43 AM
Huh, so the it was to go along with the silver tags alongside threads change? Cool
"
TheWretch wrote:
Huh, so the it was to go along with the silver tags alongside threads change? Cool

They should show all 3 though. So we can jump to dev posts and support posts and such quickly. I tend to click the icon because the thread title sucks and i wanna know if a decent comment is in there without looking at dumb posts throughout.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info