I'm come from CHINA``

I saw your game in "17173",and I like this game so much,but how can I get the KEY?how can I download the bete client?
沙发···
Wait for your chance and watch for beta invite timer
A friend - a man whose betrayal becomes for us the biggest surprise.

Bernard Werber.
Last edited by Dansin on Oct 1, 2011, 6:36:05 AM
for your chance?relly?lol
edited) Just google translate)

Bernard Werber.
I want to play this game so so so so so so so so much..
I'm sorry,just excitement..
np. Some people wait a long time (like me) and some not waited weeks or even days after registration. It's just random

Bernard Werber.
Welcome,

You can get a key by obtaining one via the random timer (which awards one to a random account every 25 minutes), winning one from a contest, picking up one as part of a promotion, or by being given a friend invite. Mainly, just wait patiently until your opportunity arises.

Also, you cannot download the client until you have been chosen to be part of the beta test. At that time the link on the front page that says "Activate Beta Account" becomes "Download Client".
Bear "replicant" Powell
"I am Shaolin-Style!"

Thanks to MOOMANiBE, Chris, and the GGG Team for the beta hook-up.
"
replicant wrote:
Welcome,

You can get a key by obtaining one via the random timer (which awards one to a random account every 25 minutes), winning one from a contest, picking up one as part of a promotion, or by being given a friend invite. Mainly, just wait patiently until your opportunity arises.

Also, you cannot download the client until you have been chosen to be part of the beta test. At that time the link on the front page that says "Activate Beta Account" becomes "Download Client".

Any idea what are the specs required to run the client?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info