Announcing the One-Month Leagues (and Ambush/Invasion Challenge Winners)

Time to bring in the SF hardcore league, GGG. Let's do this.
So much blind vitriol coming from some of the softcore players, i am astounded.
Last edited by Shadowness_ on Jul 7, 2014, 2:54:46 AM
boring....
ign:MonsterManJ
not a hardcore league?

rest in pepperonis
http://www.twitch.tv/rhoxxx

follow the stream :)
I am actuall happy for SC.

Normally I prefer hardcore, but I can not afford a new computer and currently some Rogue Exiles or Ambush Strongboxes, as well as cwdt and cws trigger gems, cause my screen to freeze. My recent deaths were all related to this.
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein
"
devynee wrote:
OMG, I am appalled by how many HC players are complaining. It's only the second SC event and everything else has been HC anyways. Just remember that there are more overall SC players, so it's more than fair to have a SC event from time to time.

I play nearly exclusively on HC or whichever HC league is going, and this league is more awesome to me than any we have had so far.

If you really really want it to be HC, it IS! No one will stop you from deleting the char if it dies, and youre only cheating yourself if you keep going after you die.
"
TRV wrote:
"
kasub wrote:
In what way does the complaining harm you? People are not being unreasonable.

Lots of negative response could easily lead GGG to the conclusion, the players dont like this so we just wont do it again. OR we (GGG) put a lot of work into this and the players just want to shit all over us(GGG).

If you really really need hardcore, there is nothing more hardcore than deleting your own character when you die and holding to your own self imposed rule set.

[removed by support] By your logic HC version of the game should not be in the game anyway, and there should be only SC leagues since you can fucking DELETE YOUR CHAR after you die.
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Jul 7, 2014, 3:18:09 AM
"
kasub wrote:
"
TRV wrote:
"
kasub wrote:

Lots of negative response could easily lead GGG to the conclusion, the players dont like this so we just wont do it again. OR we (GGG) put a lot of work into this and the players just want to shit all over us(GGG).

If you really really need hardcore, there is nothing more hardcore than deleting your own character when you die and holding to your own self imposed rule set.

Or they can make a HC version along with this one like always. Week races being a specific mode is acceptable since other leagues happen during them.

That satisfies everyone, not that hard to understand. People are not hating on PoE, they want to play PoE so they're upset that there is no HC version. Some people only enjoy HC, Same way you only enjoy SC.

Right, all my characters that are on standard are from HC deaths.
"
BoondockSaint wrote:
"
TRV wrote:
"
kasub wrote:

[removed by support] By your logic HC version of the game should not be in the game anyway, and there should be only SC leagues since you can fucking DELETE YOUR CHAR after you die.

Guess what, I PLAY ON FUCKING HARDCORE 99% of the time im on path. Glad to see all of you are so fucking quick to jump to conclusions.
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Jul 7, 2014, 5:34:13 AM
why do ppl qq about sc league?
be a man, and delete your chars if they die once.
problem solved.

[removed by support]
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Jul 7, 2014, 3:18:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info