recomand a build for my 6L lightning coil and +20ex

hey, ive a lvl 90 scion on standart with a 6L coil and i want to try something new.
i used elebuzzsaw until i got to 90 and now i want something different,
any ideas for a build with around 20ex and a 6L coil? (could sell the coil if needed)

thanks!
Arcer
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
arcer as in using arc?
and up we go!
Three things come to mind here:

1. Elemental buzzsaw. This will let you clear most maps and atziri, though atziri will be fairly tricky

2. A righteous fire arcer. Foxtactics has a build that while I haven't played, looks extremely solid and uber atziri capable

3. A crit dagger ST/DS character. I would use the build of the week. I'm not 100% sure but I would guess that build is atziri capable because of surgeon's flasks (you could use saffell's frame or phoenix to make the fight easier) possibly even uber capable
1.as i said, no more elebuzzsaw :D
2. thats a witch build?
3. i thought i need shavs+coe to make it work?
go Rf arcer u need more exalted to get it going though,,20ex will get u okay-ish
clear speed for that build is fucking insane
i only found witch builds though, is it scion viable?
Yeh, move the points towards Scion start, pick up same nodes -> If you need anymore help with that lmk and I can do the build for you :)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
hav ever played critical build?

if u haven't get bored at spectral throw. there is build i can recommend

the physical crit spectral ranger using 6L lightning coil and bino's kitchen knife( maybe 15ex 10crit)

there is video actuall for this build.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL88HmM9k5Y&index=12&list=PLt5SL2R19SuLFX61HjO-6jJw-iy42tFOR

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info