Lived and Died in one hour....

I got my beta key tonight. And in one hours time I died from the sheer beauty of this game. It is everything D3 should have been. I am in awe at this game. GREAT JOB! Can't wait for the actual release to come. XD
"Through rivers of blood and mountains of fire I have come. To end the horror and destruction wrought upon me by the wickedness of your words. Let this hour be the the twilight of your hold on my mind"
You do know D3 is also currently in its beta stage, right? Meaning the game could change drastically between now and its full release. Don't judge a game by its beta, my friend.
Ever vigilant, ever patient.
"
Link_Drako wrote:
I got my beta key tonight. And in one hours time I died from the sheer beauty of this game. It is everything D3 should have been. I am in awe at this game. GREAT JOB! Can't wait for the actual release to come. XD
Well they do say beauty is in the eye of the beholder...
"
You do know D3 is also currently in its beta stage, right? Meaning the game could change drastically between now and its full release. Don't judge a game by its beta, my friend.

I'm judging Path of Exile by its beta.

IT'S REALLY REALLY GOOD.
IRON MAN
"

This is true. But do you know anything about the DD staff and the fallout between Blizz and them? You should do a little research before calling someone out on there posts. ;-)
"Through rivers of blood and mountains of fire I have come. To end the horror and destruction wrought upon me by the wickedness of your words. Let this hour be the the twilight of your hold on my mind"
Gratz man, hopefully soon ill be able to say the same thing
....._______
..../...........\
...|.............|_____...._........…
...|......o................V..VVVVV..\
...|.............________________/
....\_______/

KEYSUS
I'm glad you're enjoying it :) But you can't judge a game that has 1 hour of content released :P (Diablo 3).
I am not a female, but I really wish I was. <3
"
I'm glad you're enjoying it :) But you can't judge a game that has 1 hour of content released :P (Diablo 3).

Well, I can judge based on the almost 20yrs I have been playing Blizzard titles. I have been waiting and watching for D3 for a very long time, as many other have. I played the previous Diablo titles, and D3 is comparatively worse already. A new title in an on-going series should at least start better than it's predecessor, and D3 falls short on many areas.

Yes, it is a beta, but the fact remains that it does not hold a candle to D2. I played the beta for D2 as well, and even as a beta, D2 was extremely well done. Yes it was buggy, but it was slight kinks in mechanics and graphics.

I am not speaking as a consumer, I am speaking from a VG-designer and VG-tester point of view.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info