The State of this season

"
boof wrote:

ur responsible for this brown liquid all over my computer chair come clean it son
"
janimauk wrote:
"
boof wrote:

ur responsible for this brown liquid all over my computer chair come clean it son

"
cwu wrote:
I've decided that if at least half of your messages result in Hillbert level walls of text regarding the same problem over and over again, you should not be surprised when GGG doesn't listen to your feedback.

They don't listen to your feedback either hah.

So deal with walls of texts till your head bursts.
Or participate in endless descent of bust races till your head bursts.

"
cwu wrote:

Oh yeah remember when all races awarded demis? The first thread is a direct consequence of a GGG fuck up and bottom participations on Fun events with less than 300 racers.

The only thing making it into the game were ED receipes and they ruined the Signature.
Oh yeah let's create some reliable crafting but let's piss off players not being able to find a single whetstone...

Nothing else had been done.

There are tons of more relevant threads in this subforum and all GGG does is their own stubborn way of thinking in FF14 style. "You will like it"
"I heard you are unhappy with PoE wanna join Alpha to become happy again?"

Not even caring when the biggest supporters jump the ship and the only thing left is the one thought:"What went wrong we did good, didn't we?"

so, the 1 month default race is a good illustration of what's been going on this season or what
"
Pam wrote:
so, the 1 month default race is a good illustration of what's been going on this season or what

wow i cant believe its standard race LOLOLOL i was saying in some chat earlier theres no way theyd make it SC
What do you expect if 90% of the community plays SC or Ambush?

Hardcore Nolifing event.

GGG won't even combine all mods because they are afraid of creating the BLAMT reaction.

Imagine following: Strongbox, Accellshrine with Xandro/Igna, some volatile rares spawn and path to escape is blocked by metalsmith.

And PoE doesn't have got enough players anymore to run 2 events at the same time similar to the CB 1 Month Ladder result check.

Reducing General Mob damage by 30%, reducing spike damage of uniques by 80% while increasing speed by 60-100% would be an interesting race.

But the next thing we will see is the 1 Month legacy race. All uniques drop in Legacy versions.

Or they could at last create something like ct drops on PVM rip, while removing all popular gems.

softcore race with alt art demis... :^(

"
Hilbert wrote:
What do you expect if 90% of the community plays SC or Ambush?

Hardcore Nolifing event.

GGG won't even combine all mods because they are afraid of creating the BLAMT reaction.

Imagine following: Strongbox, Accellshrine with Xandro/Igna, some volatile rares spawn and path to escape is blocked by metalsmith.

And PoE doesn't have got enough players anymore to run 2 events at the same time similar to the CB 1 Month Ladder result check.

Reducing General Mob damage by 30%, reducing spike damage of uniques by 80% while increasing speed by 60-100% would be an interesting race.

But the next thing we will see is the 1 Month legacy race. All uniques drop in Legacy versions.

Or they could at last create something like ct drops on PVM rip, while removing all popular gems.

At this point everything has been nerfed. So that scenario is actually not all that bad for some builds :P
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
Last edited by ZoRoXo on Jul 7, 2014, 12:00:33 PM
"
ZoRoXo wrote:
softcore race with alt art demis... :^(

Oh wow. Alt arts :/

What text did the previous ones handed out have? (They handed some out during past 1mos I believe?)

Alt-arts were the only prestigious thing left about racing. :/ There's nothing skillful about nolifing for 1 month to win a demigod. Kinda saddens me to see them continue diluting the intrinsic value of meaningful race rewards..
"
At this point everything has been nerfed. So that scenario is actually not all that bad for some builds :P

I only created a level 35 character for the charity event after those nerfs.

I remember those invaders you had to outrange to kill because they spammed 4k DPS skills, if you didn't have 90+ resists.

Maybe they changed the balance towards 85%.

I know that exiles became far easier to kill and that they don't spam Vaalskills anymore.
But that was after the balance devs thought it would be funny to give ambush players a taste of invasion and Chris had to intervene not to lose the SC playerbase too.

But still it's a precaution to prevent the "BLAMT experience".
At first many like it because everybody on high ranks dies and some days later they hate it because it'snear impossible to progress beyond certain points.

I am certain racers will enjoy the next (un)welcome random areas turning the passages into a pain in the ass.

The current Season is a failure. It is a HC event. In fact, every season has been a failure.

It's time for non-HC racing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info