The State of this season

Terrible signature race: Gem drops determine records and one item completely changed the meta of the race..

Terrible schedule: Almost impossible for anyone to play more than 1 race in a day unless they have no life.

Terrible races: Filled with endless ledges, descent champs (obviously its the signature so understandable) and random modded one hour races that no one cares about. Party races are also boring because they just encourage progression up to docks, the 3 hour races are atleast fun due to being able to progress to cruel, but they're obviously offered at the worst times possible.

Terrible in stopping cheaters from cheating. There's a hack out there that shows you bluepacks on the map, a hack that shows you the whole layout of the map, and a hack that lets you zoomout as far as you want. There's no way to prevent these people from not hacking, and its annoying. The hackers know who they are and its a bit frustrating to even compete against them because they will obviously win with such a huge advantage against most. The easier the class is to play the more there are for that class.

Seriously, there's so much feedback please read and atleast respond back to some of the racers feedback, usually a lot of the high end racers have similar opinions.

Last edited by Rithz on Jul 6, 2014, 1:48:42 AM
I support you on most points. Just one thing - party races is fun for those who actually has a regular party :{ 3hr docks is very boring and impossible to compete for demis. This true for almost every party race unless you are god of racing/maphacker :( But its still better than this rng crap races where you cant do anything if u got bad zone/bad rng/bad density/no required drops
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Last edited by jstq on Jul 6, 2014, 2:18:57 AM
Im personally pretty sick of almost every normal solo race being like no projectiles. Why isnt there also a race with no melee or some shit?
BLAMT is no melee (kinda).

I'm in no way a good racer but in my opinion non modded races party and solo alike seem bland and boring. In a situation where you are 'racing' with point grids or MAYBE a shot at top20-10 class. It is amplified by those races being unforgiving for deaths. I could understand death invalidating placement bonus but in my opinion it still should give 50% of 'level earned' points. (Probably it would need reworking season reward tiers along with it. It would for sure fuck up 'season ladder' even more in favour of people having more time)

I liked D:C way more last season,now shorter one kicks people that are mediocre and refuse to use flameblast classes in the balls. I have yet to get to halls3 even once, unlike 1h version (yay for being bad).

For me endless ledge is 'Give it 1-3 tries and abandon ship', it's such a shit race it hurts.

Burstsss are even worse, but well points are points and suffering is short.

What i like most are races ~60-100 min with some mildly harder mods.
nothing beats a 3hr party race that starts at 5am
Shadow rankings determined first by how much time you waste at Rukuku, after which you must pray that you get decent levels in the zone after (blues will save you 1 minute or more). If you pass these two hurdles, you must pray for Fire Trap crits on The Brute.

If all goes well and you make it to Halls 1 in reasonable time, you now need to pray for good density in Halls 1 so you can progress to Halls 3. And you must do all of this while praying you roll enough lightning resist.

Congratulations, now your entire signature EXP gains boils down to how many non-arc packs you get in this hall. The difference between a good run and a bad run is 300k - 500k EXP.

If you got Flameblast at any time before this, congratulations on your signature record which, if it was before Stormy Ledge, you will probably have beaten ZoRoXo.

They really need to decrease the damage flameblast does. No other skill has such a huge impact on an entire class' rankings.
Last edited by Lyralei on Jul 6, 2014, 8:46:15 AM
"
Lyralei wrote:
Shadow rankings determined first by how much time you waste at Rukuku, after which you must pray that you get decent levels in the zone after (blues will save you 1 minute or more). If you pass these two hurdles, you must pray for Fire Trap crits on The Brute.

If all goes well and you make it to Halls 1 in reasonable time, you now need to pray for good density in Halls 1 so you can progress to Halls 3. And you must do all of this while praying you roll enough lightning resist.

Congratulations, now your entire signature EXP gains boils down to how many non-arc packs you get in this hall. The difference between a good run and a bad run is 300k - 500k EXP.

If you got Flameblast at any time before this, congratulations on your signature record which, if it was before Stormy Ledge, you will probably have beaten ZoRoXo.

They really need to decrease the damage flameblast does. No other skill has such a huge impact on an entire class' rankings.

they could also give shadow flameblast...if it is going to determine records might as well give it to everybody and leave it up to pack size like god intended
"
renruB wrote:
"
Lyralei wrote:

they could also give shadow flameblast...if it is going to determine records might as well give it to everybody and leave it up to pack size like god intended

Shadows are not suppose to get good skills. They are suppose to kill hillock first and lose in everything else.
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
"
ZoRoXo wrote:
"
renruB wrote:
"
Lyralei wrote:

Shadows are not suppose to get good skills. They are suppose to kill hillock first and lose in everything else.

they will always have that. they kill it in burst races as well
"
ZoRoXo wrote:

GGG's unloved stepchild. Except for that one season where they got hand-me-downs from big sister Scion.
Last edited by Lyralei on Jul 6, 2014, 10:53:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info