Need help on build

So, I need help and this may be a bit much to ask but can someone write me a quick guide?

I'm gonna respec my scion and I want to do a fast attack 1 hand weapon (like 2.0 attack speed on weapon or above) with a shield and to be a bit tanky.
I would hope this build is at least decent at lvl 65 and doesnt take until 80+ to be good and to hopefully cost less than 10 ex.

So is there a way to do this hopefully without relying on crits?

I need to know what type of gear to get and what it has to have, and what skill gems/support gems to use and how to use them.

I see builds that run a bunch of auras, shooting a ton of spectral throws with a 1 hand weapon super fast doing crazy DPS, I don't need that but something similar would be nice

edit: i have a tabula but other than that cant afford any 6 links so thinking of the build with 5 links in mind would be nice
Last edited by Justin0395 on Jul 6, 2014, 1:39:46 AM
i wont write a complete guide for you...

but a friend of mine plays a melee reave build. he uses a fast one hand weapon and is able to attack around 9 times per second, dealing around 10k dps. its tanky too, so maybe this could be what you are looking for. just search for a nice reave build if you are interested :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info