NiceBuild's ATZIRI SERVICE || ALL DROPS YOURS || 5ex/HOPE || FULL CLEAR || TAG ALONG

Just helped me with atziri today, i got atziri's promise, some maps, jewelerries, and a belt. THank you so much :)
just helped me now, i got atziri's promise , some nice maps,jews,and nice rares :D thank you very much! :D

edit: helped me again :) i got atziri's promise,jewelers,thousand teeth temu,6 maps

and again, he done it in few minutes :)

btw, this is the best atziri service ever! :)
Last edited by deno45 on Jul 22, 2014, 4:55:32 AM
Thanks NiceBuild for the atziri service.. Nice guy, takes all the valuable stuff for you and runs the map quickly.. would recommend/10
this was the 7 th run with him if i take ambush and standart.
This morning the loot god was verry unfriendly to me. :-( But the service
was as all times. The perfectest fastest run i ever saw.

O.k. I test only 3 service 2 other in ambush and then i meet this guy and
dont try other again. Its the really perfect service.

Thanks a lot.

5 Runs. No hope, but still fast service as always. :) Would recommend to anybody :)
Tried out a single run. He's an incredibly quick runner, friendly, no problems at all. Would recommend. :p
Great service! Did about 15 runs for me, and I got 2 hope drops! He even bro dealed me a soul taker for 35ex :DD
great guy. I failed atziri and only had 2 portal left. He came in and saved my atziri kill :)

Got a fire doryani belt
IGN: Azuredrag, SpliTime

Fastest way to get a hold of me is in-game. Second fastest is through PM. I don't check on threads all that often since I prefer to play :)
very friendly mate and fast service :)ill definitely have some more :D

*and also full clear service :)
Last edited by ㆍKevzFarroㆍ on Jul 22, 2014, 4:22:07 AM
Thanks for the run and GL to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info