NiceBuild's ATZIRI SERVICE || ALL DROPS YOURS || 5ex/HOPE || FULL CLEAR || TAG ALONG

Great Service. Very fast and polite. From 2 runs. Also, 2 Immortal pieces, but no hope :/

NiceBuild nice Guy. Did two runs for me. Trade him the Frags. I was drinking a coffee and after a few minutes he did a full clear. Uncomplicated and fast. Thanks alot

I tell my customers to come to this guy when I just have too many in line. A very nice person indeed.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Very nice and trustworthy. he gave me all the drops as promised and was very quick. I also liked that he killed everything so that afterwards I could go in and loot anything I needed or wanted. I highly recommend this guy.
fast and reliable service
Cleared whole zone in a couple minutes, recommended by friend, will use again 10/10
Quick runs, very friendly. 13 runs in a row, all done in 5-8 minutes.
Highly recommended, will definitely use again! In fact I plan to tomorrow =)
Awesome, clear fast and good loots
alright, another 9 sets cleared. once again all full clears at request in around 5 minutes each. And of course, here are the highlights
Ran Atziri twice Heavy belt and boots dropped was fast better than any other I have done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info