Item Giveaway RNG and Not-RNG :) - Chaos doT life-based Build -

Presenting you the one and only chaos doT build life-based build on poe !
Will be using as everybody else random.org to pick a number between 0-1001 , everyone has 1 chance to get an item , just post a number and maybe you will hit the jackpot.I already assinged in a doc. file random numbers to each item.Good luck.I`ll be back and contact the winners before a couple of days when the leagues starts.

Items( GEMS INCLUDED ) :

Another non-rng way to win these items is to :
Place 1 :Theory craft an awesome fun to play build that is unique in a way and out of the mainstream and showing it on youtube.
example : dual shockwave totems + knockback piercing arrow`s ranger using X unique and Y etc :)

The winner will be given an item of choice :)

Place 2.Draw something fun showing in one picture all the drawbacks of path of exile at the moment

The winner will be given an item of choice from the items that are not won :)

Place 3.Make a fun video via youtube showing a unique and fun way to play path of exile

The winner will be given an item of choice from the items that are not won:)

Rule : First the NON-RNG prizez will be given ...then will be the RNG Item Giveaway :)
Last edited by htblind on Jul 11, 2014, 1:41:53 AM
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info