Resolute Technique - a must or not?

Hello!

I was thinking about making my 2H mace Marauder a crit junkie... so dealing a massive crits would be my goal.

However, seeing as most people go with Resolute Technique, I wonder is it possible to avoid it and create a crit build without having too much problem with chance to hit? I do have few necessery nodes for +dex but nothing much...

Is it possible to gain good hit chance without investing too much into raw accuracy/dex nodes, or Resolute Technique is always a way to go?

Thx.
Dunno. Try it out and let us know.
Honestly if you use swords for more bonus accuracy and get enough accuracy from passive tree, I don't see why not...Resolute smite is for mainly keeping consistent DPS but if you do have enough accuracy to land at least 75%+ of the time then you should be safe with having critical hit multiplier nodes.
Critical Multiplayer nodes are so far away i don't see a point of creating crit melee character
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/73928 <-- [Newbie Friendly] Marauder Melee Build
IGN: NinjaArabStrategist
Well, I'll try and we'll see how it goes. :)
Working with builds like this myself. There are very few 2h crit chance nodes near the marauder, making it damn near impossible without going half-way or farther across the tree. You would have better luck with 1h crit chance, because there are quite of few of those near the marauder.
With the huge buff to the Accuracy support gem with the start of OB Resolute Technique is really no must have anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info