Flasks Sound Asset

This has been like this since forever ( close beta in my case ), the flasks have no sound when you put them in inventory,stash or sell window.

This is not a big deal, but it annoys me every time i notice it. When you pick up a flask you can hear a sound, but not when you put it back.

If this is a design choice i would like to know the reason, if not, please put it on the to do list :D. I don't think it's a hard fix.

Thank you for your hard work.
This is the Internet and we have a saying, women are men, men are men and the little girls are FBI agents.
Well, it's me again. I hoped that with the adding of the Master patch, the missing flask sound will be fixed.
I still don't know it this is a bug or a feature....
This is the Internet and we have a saying, women are men, men are men and the little girls are FBI agents.
They also removed, during open beta I think, the Flask pickup sound when picking them up from the ground. Regardless, this forum section is for graphics and not audio.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Aug 28, 2014, 6:38:18 AM
"
They also removed, during open beta I think, the Flask pickup sound when picking them up from the ground. Regardless, this forum section is for graphics and not audio.

You are right.
I request a GM assistance to move this thread on the proper section of the forum.
It's me again :D.
I still want to know if the flask sound will be fixed or not.
Ok........
This is my new quest.
I'll make 1 post/day until I'll get a reply from a dev :D
I just want to hear the flasks when they are moved around.
Sound for flasks ?!?
Anyone....
I would chime in, but all I've ever heard on this is that it isn't going to happen because of reasons I've forgotten now, but they seemed to be lame excuses at the time!
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on May 1, 2015, 8:02:36 AM
My daily request.
Sound for flasks pls.
Demmm, I've skipped one day.
Well, at least I'm trying.
Looking at the amount of work you guys are having with closed beta I don't think my flask request will be on any lists, but i'll keep trying , maybe some day.... :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info