CoC Three Dragon + Ball Lightning + Fireball = Shock waves and Frozen wall?

I've tried CoC Ball Lightning with GMP. The result is so badass
Spoiler

My theory is with Three Dragon, those balls can create a frozen wall in front of us, therefore mitigate the risk being destroy by physical hard hitter. Fireball create shockwave to finish the job.

Any thoughts?
So you're basically playing Freezing Pulse :)

Screenshot looks awesome haha.

I wont build a CoC cos its kinda too gimmicky for my taste but I can still appreciate some good old fashioned fireworks displays !
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
Last edited by Zanixx on Jul 3, 2014, 8:10:43 AM
playing this atm. Tabula rasa with spectral throw, gmp, pcoc, coc, arc, ball lightning in combination with three dragons.

im freezing pretty much everything but im only lvl 60 atm.
maybe im switching out arc for fireball but i started as a templar and got some light notes, which i should regretting then.

Clearing is pretty good but im lacking in single-target dmg =/

planning on use barrage with wands in offhand and switching BL with artic breath and arc with fireball. Should compensate my lack of single target dmg.

Im pretty squishy atm cuz i havent found the right gear in one month race. My gems are pretty low lvl too but i guess it will work pretty nice later.

im started as a templar to get some spell dmg and aoe mods.

Perma freeze with ball lightning everything and with bereks im planning to leech life and mana. so i can turn off clarity and run something better for it.

Got a pretty low lvl gear atm. just use tabula rasa, three dragons, and 2 ungils gauche and got a crit chance about 70% with 7 power charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info