Best Bow in the server?

A real man's bow. Get in melee range lil sissy girls.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Just crafted this, didn't get any attackspeed or crit :(
IGN - Jiizanthapus
"
Moltres wrote:

Why people craft such terrible white bows is beyond me. I just assumed everyone only crafted thickets.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
Edzilla wrote:
"
Moltres wrote:

Why people craft such terrible white bows is beyond me. I just assumed everyone only crafted thickets.

Imperials > Thickets for any bow except tri-ele.

I crafted my imperial hoping for giant physical roll (more DPS than thicket, period)...instead I get ele, but you take what you can get.

people mostly craft thickets out of ignorance. the original reason to craft a thicket was for ele bows, since the elemental DPS rolls are independent of your base item type and the only remaining thing to maximize was IAS.

for any other type of bow besides pure elemental, an imperial is superior. higher dps wins.
Last edited by tikitaki on Jul 27, 2013, 9:02:01 AM

It's not the best but considering I payed 3 Exalts for the bow and only used 10 Fusings it's not bad.
"
tikitaki wrote:
"
Edzilla wrote:
"
Moltres wrote:

Imperials > Thickets for any bow except tri-ele.

I crafted my imperial hoping for giant physical roll (more DPS than thicket, period)...instead I get ele, but you take what you can get.

people mostly craft thickets out of ignorance. the original reason to craft a thicket was for ele bows, since the elemental DPS rolls are independent of your base item type and the only remaining thing to maximize was IAS.

for any other type of bow besides pure elemental, an imperial is superior. higher dps wins.

Most people focused just on the bow dps instead of overall dps. Remember that faster attack will not only boost the bow it self but also all the flat damages you have on all the gears including auras. it is much more beneficial compare to just pure dps on the bow itself.
IGN: Ciode
My LA Ranger Build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/456268
While true I do want to play devil's advocate here and say faster attack can also make it harder to manage reflect. I have recently been playing with lightning penetration on my bow and it works quite well with LA. Also people are way too concerned with DPS, I stressed DPS until I was getting lighted up by reflect and certain mobs. Hokuto and I rely on large health pools, resists, and life leach on hit. You can also use loh and ll to further amplify your survivability. Just my two cents =)

Oh and here is the link combo:

here is one I crafted a few months ago

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info