Sorry for the stupid question, but how can I post my bow? :/

Thanks and regards
evilknivel
"
evilknivel wrote:
Sorry for the stupid question, but how can I post my bow? :/

Thanks and regards
evilknivel

When you are in a post screen, you can click on your characher picture on top. You can link item directly to your post by clicking on an item in your inventory or equiped from there.

Here is my bow, got it from Merveil Merciless. I was very happy with it. I dont care much about links since I have 3 other pieces with 4L.
Last edited by Baron01 on Feb 4, 2013, 5:46:51 AM

I got it as a 3L for literally 2 chaos orbs. Used 7 or 8 jewellers, 3 fusings and 2 chromatics and got up by 200 dps as compared to my prev bow. Im tempted to go for 5L on this... but i think im being too greedy.
How hard is it for get a 5L anyway?
IGN Pamila / Pfily, CET zone
"
ovium44d wrote:

I got it as a 3L for literally 2 chaos orbs. Used 7 or 8 jewellers, 3 fusings and 2 chromatics and got up by 200 dps as compared to my prev bow. Im tempted to go for 5L on this... but i think im being too greedy.
How hard is it for get a 5L anyway?

the question is rather do you need it?

imo getting 5L/6L on a chest is far easier than on a weapon - especially if you might just upgrade the weapon later on (you can get away with sub-optimal armor easier than with bad weapons - not that this one is bad in any case)
IGN: Lyandria

Made this for my 42 ranger out of boredom.
could still exalt that bow twice and fix the bad sockets.
ign : EEMadness
Thanks @ Baron01

Using that bow atm.

With level 56 this:

Regards
evilknivel
since level 35 this one:

Still needs some work. Doing the trick for Cruel act 2, though.

my current one, needs more ias, but i have 7 frenzy stacks so i fire very fast anyway :) around 8k dps with frenzy
"
Xenoq wrote:
my current one, needs more ias, but i have 7 frenzy stacks so i fire very fast anyway :) around 8k dps with frenzy

I would be interested what support you have attached to Frenzy? I have bit weaker bow but my 7xFrenzy DPS is only around 3.4k. Your other gear must be pretty crazy since weapon does not seem to be the main driver of such huge discrepancy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info