Announcing Brazilian Payment Processing and Launch Pack!

Thanks a lot for caring about us! That means a lot... And the South America gateway will make everyone much happier :DD
Mto massa :))
Rockin' since 2013.
"
Darion88 wrote:
"
Our eventual plans for South America include local gateways to our international servers and of course a fully translated game client.

Just to remember South america is more than Brazil. All coutnries in south america speak spanish so consider that language to translate client.
It will be very disappointing if you translate only to portuguese for south america purpose.

portuguese ain't that reep

there r other countries also with PT as main language u know^^

from the portuguese comunity, props to the effort, ggg
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
I'm from Brazil and I'm really happy with this news :D

I supported buying mtx before and I'm almost certain that I will buy this pack since you guys said that you intended make a server here. That would be awesome, we are suffering a lot with latency and desync, I think this could help a lot!

But we will need to creater another account? If this would be neccessary I would stay in my gateway, I'm too leveled and geared to give up of my char. Hope you can answer this question.

Only thing that are holding me back are this helm effect, I really didnt liked this one :(

Mark of phoenix would be waaaay better. Maybe in future bundle you could allow we choose some items with similar points!

Any estimative when the server will come to South America?

TY TY TY a lot! Thats really awesome \o/
Last edited by swib on Jul 2, 2014, 11:53:17 PM
Expanding markets. Obviously a ploy to slow the inevitable demise of this game. Oh, wait, no, it's that other thing... =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Nice! Bought that shit.
If you read this you owe me an exalt.
If your friends aren't playing Path of Exile, are they really your friends?
IGN = @MattFromSweden
i just bought 200 points yesterday・・・
lol just bought like 550 points and this comes out like 5 mins later
If you bought a points pack recently, contact support@grindinggear.com and let them know. I'm pretty sure they'd do their best to even things up for you. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
tiberiuscg wrote:
how does one not love ggg?

"
monkuar wrote:
Nice, now they can go bathe on their own laggy servers. Thanks :)

its only payment options for now, still, servers are coming soon

Keep dreaming, I like it.

"
Darion88 wrote:

Just to remember South america is more than Brazil. All coutnries in south america speak spanish so consider that language to translate client.
It will be very disappointing if you translate only to portuguese for south america purpose.

Brazil = portugese...
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
Last edited by KalHirol on Jul 3, 2014, 12:44:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info