Announcing Brazilian Payment Processing and Launch Pack!

Hi guys.

I am very happy with this annoucement from GGG.

I am a brazilian gamer, but I don't care with translations. English is not a problem for me, but for many D3 players is, for example. I believe that to have PoE translated in portuguese will bring them to the world of Wraeclast for sure. PoE is the best game I am playing since its beta fase.

Congratulations GGG. I know that translations take many time and a lot of development, but this will be very appreciated on its launch.

Thank you all.
Last edited by Treufeldt on Jul 4, 2014, 11:45:17 AM
Thank you as always Chris; it's nice to see GGG putting together these "special occasion" premiums. Keep up the great work!
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
"
Actkqk wrote:

If you think 200 million Portuguese speakers are more important than 400 million Spanish speaking is your problem... And Brazil is not the most important country in the region, is possibly the best known, but definitely not the country with the best economy in the region.

you clearly have no clue about this subject.
so, Brazil isnt the logical choice to arrive at South America? Right, right... it must be Argentina, or Uruguai, right? Maybe Bolivia? Not the 200m+ population country, sure...
GGG,

South Africa also needs a server

Sincerely,

All South African players
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
This is a very nice pack, the green frog (which is awesomely animated by the way), the divine sign head addon, the armor back attachment, an extra premium stash tab, and 400 points !

Pretty cool offer I must say, well done GGG !

https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
Last edited by DjParagon on Jul 5, 2014, 4:31:58 PM
Okay, maybe its just me but what they are saying doesn't make sense. Before I start, yes I do understand that they don't really owe you anything more than the $40 worth of points and that what they are doing is great and all. But, this line I don't get;

"Buy 400 Points for $40 USD (R$89) and receive OVER 50% VALUE FREE"

Has anyone but me done the math... they say its $89 retail price and that they are giving you $49 worth of free stuff and I don't see it.

Royal Green Frog - FREE - 45 points - $4.50
Divine Sign Headgear - FREE - 80 points - $8.00
Back Attachment - FREE - 40 points - $4.00
Premium Stash Tab - FREE - 40 points - $4.00

That only adds up to $20.50, that's $28.50 less than what they are advertising.

Yes yes yes, I'm probably going to be called names and stuff in the replies about how ungrateful I am when they are giving out extra free items. Yeah that's nice and all, but there's no need to falsely advertise about the retail value of the free stuff. I've bought the pack and I enjoy the free stuff while supporting their efforts, but that was just bothering me and wanted to point it out. lol
Cheers
The (R$89) is the approximate converted cost in Brazilian Real.

The over 50% Value free represents the $20.50 of microtransactions you are receiving in addition to the $40 of points.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
Ah, okay thanks for the info. I didn't realize the R stood for their currency. It usually means retail when people use it like that.
Last edited by GusTheGamer on Jul 5, 2014, 8:41:36 AM
one dollar is equivalent to $2.21/23 (Brazilian Reais), which makes it more expensive and difficult, so when you try to buy (for example) 200 points for $ 44, we will pay 98 for 200 points, is more than ''double'', which makes this promotion awesome. Thanks again GGG!
Wouldn't it be a Hell of a lot easier (and cheaper, and faster, and without relationship/technical dependencies on banks across the world) to ditch trying to serve every single country's currency and just take globally-accepted cryptos?
Last edited by Apoba on Jul 6, 2014, 12:57:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info