Announcing Brazilian Payment Processing and Launch Pack!

"
Mind68 wrote:
Noone gonna read this, but ill try.

I rly want give you my money, GGG, but I cant cos I have major issues with paypal and I dont have any of suggested credit cards (And Im sure I cant get any of those). I COULD pay via steam, but PathOfExile forbidden in my region in steam, so I cant do that.

Even if I want. That makes me feed bad. Only if GGG could make an exception, or maybe a few days allowed me to pay via steam...

But looks like people here dont really like Russians. Those stereotypes and shit...

GGG has nothing to do with steam region locks afaik.

Blame laws/politics (both Russia's and rest of world's) that force payment systems to never be free of extra fees and be unable to interconnect. It's not like PaysafeCard/Paypal etc don't want your money, it's that laws say you can't give it to them and they can't receive it from you.
"
"
Darion88 wrote:

Just to remember South america is more than Brazil. All coutnries in south america speak spanish so consider that language to translate client.
It will be very disappointing if you translate only to portuguese for south america purpose.

True, but Brasil's population is close to that of all other South American countries combined. GGG also appears to be working with a Brazilian company to set up servers. That said, I agree Spanish should be added if Portugeuse is added. There are a lot of people in NA that speak spanish as well.

You're misguided ...
Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world, far exceeding the Portuguese (taking into account native language). If GGG is thinking of translating should be guided by the actual data and not the taste of the users. In summary, the logical step would be the translation into Spanish.

;)
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
"
Actkqk wrote:
In summary, the logical step would be the translation into Spanish.

;)

unless the amount of speakers on said language isnt the most important aspect (or even the second most important). Brazil is the best spearhead for the region.
"
mhyoung wrote:
"
Actkqk wrote:
In summary, the logical step would be the translation into Spanish.

;)

unless the amount of speakers on said language isnt the most important aspect (or even the second most important). Brazil is the best spearhead for the region.

If you think 200 million Portuguese speakers are more important than 400 million Spanish speaking is your problem... And Brazil is not the most important country in the region, is possibly the best known, but definitely not the country with the best economy in the region.
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Amazing news. I Just bought 20 dollars in points in order to add more stash tabs, so i'm out of this package for now, but i will CERTAINLY keep supporting as soon as the new local gateway appears!

Thank you very much GGG! You're AWESOME!
"
If you think 200 million Portuguese speakers are more important than 400 million Spanish speaking is your problem... And Brazil is not the most important country in the region, is possibly the best known, but definitely not the country with the best economy in the region.

Brazil is the 6th biggest world economy.
Last edited by fmfelipe on Jul 3, 2014, 9:41:12 PM
I'm brazillian and i can talk to you without a doubt that Brazil is the country with the best economy of South America.

now we just need a brazillian server to low the ping...

kkkk, nice job.
You know what this thread doesn't need more of? Nationalistic dickwaving. Yay to GGG for expanding their marketbase and accessibility, leave it at that eh.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Our eventual plans for South America include local gateways to our international servers and of course a fully translated game client

how about for Europe ??
☞ @Torgh
MADE IN FRANCE
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ 232691 ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
This is cool pack

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info