Content Update 1.1.5 Patch Notes and Deployment Timeline

This is a very nice patch, but as nice as the skills and new uniques are I think the armor set is the real star here.

If you guys are going to do variations of it consider replacing the ghostly faces with glowing virtue gems. So your character will look like the undying with the gems fused into their flesh or armor. Same placement - maybe aside from the ones on the knees. And go for an animal-hide color for the rest of the armor, and a worn silver/gold mask.

The way I imagine the exile in this setting is just like that - they may have some pieces of armor scavenged from the ruins of an empire but everything else is fur or animal hides covered in those gems. I think that look would look great on this set.

There was an entry in the best dressed exile comp. where someone had the foxshade unique (or one of the low level, dex uniques), some metalic helmet with the serrated mohawk mtx and then crest of perandus shield. He looked like an imperial guard or praetorian to an extent but then he was wearing hides mixed with that. Remember the picture in Fallout 2 of the raider wearing a broken brotherhood of steel helmet? It kinda gives off the same vibe.

Ok I've found the pic that I'm talking about (posted by efFDee here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/520629/page/61):

But if that doesn't work then I guess I'll just cut down the suggestion to moar virtue gems showing fused into armor.

Last edited by VortexNomad on Jul 3, 2014, 8:56:43 AM

{peachii said: Is it here yet?

Would love a female armor set. NOT bikini style but skirt/cape/tabard/boots etc.

Need a pet with purple highlights now, to match this armor set.ea}

Yes Yes Yes! TY Peachii! I agree, please give us female players something to get interested in. I am a shopping girl, I like to buy things for my characters. I buy supporter packs and just plain points so I can buy cool stuff in games and matching things! I very much would like to see more female oriented sets, and colors and yes matching items like effects and pets. You want us real girl gamers to buy things? PLEASE give us something to get more excited about...thank you :)
~レαєレαє~

*character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you*
And, please, don't turn the game into the world of ponies. XD
when will current leagues end? and start a new? or new event?
"
allrandom1 wrote:
when will current leagues end? and start a new? or new event?

Current end in like 3 days. Then there's a one-month league/event/thing we know not much about. Then 1.2 comes out in August with new 4-month leagues.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info