Content Update 1.1.5 Patch Notes and Deployment Timeline

Purple/
Saved
there are websites that are available for "post time, auto translate into viewers timezone", would you guys be willing to start putting a link to a page for that "we estimate sometime around 2 pm our time, click link to see what time that is for you".

just a small thing i would like.
Nice armour MTX!☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
Coolest armour kit so far imo. Nice
Looks like i will be spending more moneyz fir both the arcane armour set and the black hole portal.... GG guys ;-)
Last edited by PYF_Secret on Jul 2, 2014, 1:53:12 AM
you know i'm not one of those haters... and the arcane set generally looks cool... but all those purple skulls on the chest piece feels very...

"
dlrr wrote:
you know i'm not one of those haters... and the arcane set generally looks cool... but all those purple skulls on the chest piece feels very...

lol yea, when my scion was in her teens she shopped at hot topic and got the arcane armour MTX. Seriously though I'll buy them both just to be supportive. ≤ï²☼•☺♠
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Jul 2, 2014, 2:31:52 AM
Spell echo hype!
In since 0.8.0
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kungfooe
awwwww yeah! (to use a ZiggyD phrase) Gonna be using some of my dwindlin' GGGs on that armour.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
The arcane armour reminds me a bit more of early WoW character design. Pseudo-colourful, and a bit more classic RPG-style fantasy in terms of design - not to say it's bad, just a bit different from the other, super-serious armour sets. Definitely nice to see a set targeted at casters, and swirly glowing shit is always groovy.

I'm hoping it's cheaper than the other armour sets so far, since I'm betting it'd look fucking amazing with the diamond skull I grabbed from the steam sale.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info