About Facebreaker

If you want, you can also check my Mara topic:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/820788
It ain't as good as Korgoth's, but gives me alot of fun and it's based on Blood Magic.
"
levin70 wrote:
If you have a boatload of currency i would suggest buying the bringer of rain helmet with 4 linked.

If you can afford Bor you should be able to 4 link it yourself. Not like it's a big deal or cost much to 4 link a helm. If that sounds like a costly endeavour you shouldn't even be looking at Bor in the first place.

But abyssus and a 5+ link is better. Only downside is that you lose a lot of block.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 14, 2014, 8:21:52 AM
my main problem with BoR is the resists ^^ i already use Meginords Girdle Lioneye's remorse and Facebreakers so that's 3 items that have no resists or close (the belt has 29% cold res) with bor and no chest armmor that would be 5 pieces of my gear with no resists ! so i would have to gather 137% of each res with only ammy + rings + boots which seems quite impossible (because ays too expensive for me) if you ask me ^^ Also i still have questions about my tree.here's my current tree :
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwEswz3DjwUIBRNFHEYkRkuGjgnLyftMgk1kjwtPfxE50ZpUEdQVFQLVw1YY1ivWfNeE18_YSFqHmo7bEZybHKpcrt07XgNfNmE74cpiPGMz5BVkc6ezZ_LoLShbaIApBmkrKcwp4SoGKlurKqsr69stfK3PrnNvJ--isAaw4bE9sWKxq7G2NBH0TbSIdlh37_i6uOf5FHnkel86dXvDvAf8i_zBvZI9777qv4K
I only took the the first point of the golem's blood node because it's much better than the 2 others and i don't really need the regen. That's why i was wondering about either taking the 2 other life points in golem's blood or going for path of the warrior (near the sion start). Picking golems blood would cost 3 points and result in +16% hp and + 1.5% hp regen. Pick ing path of the warrior would cost 4 points and result in +18% hp, +24 hp and quite much damage. imo path of the warrior is better and it would allow me to go for the 3 block chance points at sion start.
Also, absolutely not related with the thread, is a lightning strike 2H mace mara possible ?

P.S. : sorry for my absence. I was partying.
You may have to spend a few points in the passive tree to max our your resistances with bor.
But it is not impossible.

I have 75% all res with bor. Only had to take diamond flesh (12% all res) and a single small 6% all res node.

Take the 8% resist reward from bandits.
Nat i definitely don't like BoR :p Not sayin it's nite a good item but i don't like it ^^ Also i did something new with my CWDT : i use 2 of those. One level 1 with enduring cry immortal call and SPEll ECHO (:D) and one that will soon be level 20 with flame totem blind and something else i'll figure out later (maybe life for the totem ?) The other thing i tight about is saffek's frame : with the spell ECHO enduring cry immortal call combo i have roughly 100% endurance charges time and good uptime for immortal call . So maybe i don't need lioneye's remorse ? Atm i can't use saffel's frame because i don't have enough life on my any ad rings but when i get better ones it would make me almost immune to spells (~50%black chance for spells and 81% to all ele res)
And to finish with, anyone needs a rose of the phoenix ? Dropped one on piety :D
Maybe flame totem + blind + knockback + flee. You get a lot of defence with such a setup-.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info