About Facebreaker

about the CWDT ... just .. look my guide it has a whole CWDT section ... feel free to check it out
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I looked in your build nd i actually like the idea of a curse on CWDT. But i don't like temporal chains so i think i'll use enfeeble instead. Maybe I'll use 2 CWDT too. 1 for enfeeble and the other for enduring cry and immortal call. Also i was wondering if an elemental hit melee splash facebreaker would bsquare possible. Do you think so ?
Elemental hit does only elemental damage and facebreakers give huge physical damage boost and NO elemental .. so .. absolutely no way.

Enfeeble is cool .. but keep in mind that it requires alot of int .. which is hard to get with a facebreaker build.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Didn't notice this with elemental hit xD anyways my CWDT gem is level 4 so i won't have to level enfeeble much :)
12 ex if anybody needs

ign TokamYc
Last edited by m0tY on Jul 9, 2014, 7:01:52 PM
No thanks i already got Abyssus and a 5L which ,imo ,is better than BoR. Moreover i don't use IR so the evasion from it would be totally useless :p also i thought a bout something : could i use artic armor ? i could go for more regen in my tree and not level it too much but if i can get an artic armor that just decreases my life regen it would be really good .moreover a quality gem could be awesome since it grants mvmt speed and i'm currently at -19% and have to change those awesome boots (lioneye's remorse you know). Also i decided to stop using IB and changed for DB despite the lower dps (even though i once went up to 18k dps with 2 rares in my army) because of much more survivability (minions and higher life leech).
Arctic Armour can't be used with blood magic
erf... Also, i'm level 70 and have 3.3k hp. Is it enough ? because i find that i'm taking real high damage compared to my hp ^^
Enough ... it's never enough ... try to get more life from your gear.
I need life on my rings and amulet (
) Gonna fix that asap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info