About Facebreaker

IDk ... maybe it's just me .. but i find that 4 skill points for 1 endurance charge to be a complete waste
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
ATM i need that endurance charge but when i get a better gear (i need to change those boots and that goddamn amulet !!) i'll give it up for more skill points i think. I just bought a 5L and wonder what's the best : life leech or added fire damage ? (knowing that i don't really need more survivability cuz i have over 2.7k life and those 6 endurance charges and knowing that giving up added fire damage drops my dps from 13.5k to 10.5k) still didn't change the boots tho -_- I wonder if i should use immortal call despite the fact that i would lose the ele resistances from the endurance charges
Here's the new body armor btw :)
Added fire damage or faster attack .. both work well.

Btw you absolutely NEED to have capped resists WITHOUT endurance charges... if that's not your case then you should fix that immediately !
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
ican't get those boots ! T_T spamming WTB in trade chat but no one answers :'( plus i'm quite poor atm ^^ what do you think of my shield btw ? it has good resists but low armor and block chance... Should i try to change it (after the boots. Boots are my absolute priority) ?
Reminder :
Well .. i didn't mention the shield because i already knew that you have huge resist problems ... but if you were ok with the resists you want to use this until level 70:

And after that this:
I haven't logged in PoE for over 2-3 weeks now ... but if you are online.. like ... right now ... i'll come within 30-45 mins and i'll give you these boots:

For free of course... because i like to help people and i want to be nice and all that crap ... anyway... No Movement speed i know .. but pretty good resists(which will help you alot i think) and ok life .. which .. will be useful too.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jul 7, 2014, 4:29:20 PM
currently online if you want :) those boots would be quite awesome tho :D
"
KorgothBG wrote:
I haven't logged in PoE for over 2-3 weeks now ... but if you are online.. like ... right now ... i'll come within 30-45 mins and i'll give you these boots:

For free of course... because i like to help people and i want to be nice and all that crap ... anyway... No Movement speed i know .. but pretty good resists(which will help you alot i think) and ok life .. which .. will be useful too.

Those boots are nice, but 20-30% movement speed is really one of the best things you can get on them. It helps a lot!
If you have a boatload of currency i would suggest buying the bringer of rain helmet with 4 linked.
THanks for your answers !! I'm glad to see that we aren't just two on this thread :D So about BoR ... First of all, i can't afford it. Maybe a non legacy one since i found an exa yesterday (yes i'm a lucky asshole) but ... Seriously i hate BoR it looks ridiculous on any class and i already have abyssus which, imo is better than BoR. Then about the boots. I totally agree with what you say about the boots but i really need those resists so maybe when i get to finally sell my LC i'll be able to buy new ones but atm i need those because of my amulet and one of my rings. (here they are)
Spoiler

BTW i managed to change my shield to crest of perandus and very happy of it :) i may have some trouble raising my lightning res to wear Lyoneye's remorse but that's in 3 levels i have some time to think about it :D

Also i still don't know what to use with CWDT :
Spoiler

- molten shell+increased duration+enduring cry
- molten shell+iron will+enduring cry
- molten shell+immortal call+enduring cry
- enduring cry+immortal call+increased duration

Since i'm using immortal call atm and i don't need the ele resists anymore i'm gonna refund the endurance charge near the templar tree :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info