Vanilla races

Please give us more normal races in next season, i am already sick of Endless RNG and Descent Flameblastions after three weeks :/
...„kokot“, „piča“ a „jebať“. Tři důvody, proč mám rád slovenštinu. - najlepší český výrok 2014
"
Shade444 wrote:
Please give us more normal races in next season, i am already sick of Endless RNG and Descent Flameblastions after three weeks :/

EL and DC are both retarded but so are all the burst and decent this season just blows. I think that dc would be fun if it were more balanced and there werent so many of them
DC was amazing but not in it's current state. I agree that vanilla races are the best... if it wasn't for corrupted layout and shrine RNG having a massive factor.

Going to be talking about vanilla races a bit on next podcast possibly and why they are good in a competitive environment. If not the next one the one after, got a lot of notes and discussion for races in the state currently.
I vote for removing el, d:c, descent and bursts, or total rebalance
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
The Descent races are still fun (well maybe not 40 minute dual-sword hyper turbo DC...), but EL sux and I'm super-bored of "vanilla". New race type in Season 9 plz.
Last edited by Fightgarr on Jul 1, 2014, 2:41:46 PM
DC is (in my opinion of course) REALLY close to being a lot of fun. Just a few tweaks and id be very happy with it.
"
lPeeps wrote:
DC is (in my opinion of course) REALLY close to being a lot of fun. Just a few tweaks and id be very happy with it.

ya if they remove the swords and change the time back then i think it would be more fun
I'm glad more and more of the community is realizing how stupid EL, Descent Champion, Burst, Descent races are.

So am I the only who thinks Vanilla races are really boring and due to corrupted zones and shrines pretty much just as broken as all these other races people are complaining about?

I suspect the only reason people don't see it that way is simply that there were very few vanilla races this season.

But yeah, let's go back to just playing through the same 3 acts over and over again, it's not like we've been doing that for years now and need some variety.

[Post Edited by Support]
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Jul 2, 2014, 5:29:08 AM
"
jstq wrote:
I vote for removing el, d:c, descent and bursts, or total rebalance

Ok done:
Shedule Season 9:

"

;)

"
I'm glad more and more of the community is realizing how stupid EL, Descent Champion, Burst, Descent races are.

They aren't stupid per se but they become really monotone if they are the most present races.

Season 1 suffered the same issue.

All races were normal mode 1h / 3h Party or Solo.

Season 2 added many new mods and had a huge calendar.
Some combinations have never been used.

Season 3 reduced the amount of races.

and over time the average duration became 60-90 min.
There haven't been any races stopping after 1h and migrating to the next part of the race.

Season 6-8 use the same shedule more or less.

Start void league races with a chest where you start in act2 for example.
Or even act3.
The Act 3 meta was getting to docks so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info