Build of the Week Season 2 Episode 12: Dual-Totem Ethereal Knives Shadow

here i made a build that starts working around 64.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/959044

can i even qualify with something like this?

the 2 "expensive" uniques cost around 6ex
is that enough?
I'm that Morty guy.
Last edited by OneLyc on Jul 1, 2014, 5:08:41 PM
Take for example ST BotW. That was a good video - nicely shown build that can progress in game with decent gear, and that can become extremely powerful with some of the BiS in slot uniques. it showcased the concept of spectral throw, some tricks (leaping to pull the weapons toward you), some nice new trigger gem mechanics and so on.

Imagine if they made ST BotW showcasing havoc's low life ele spectral thrower with 6L shavs, bino, CoE and rest of gg gear...the build destroys, but who'd watch that and why would you watch it in the first place. There's no point, 99% of players will never afford it and 1% have already played it.

Lately all I've been hearing from Chris is 'oh this super rare item is quite affordable'. Yeah, sure.

„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Jul 1, 2014, 5:30:13 PM
lol at build of the week showing snapshot.

Next patch this build can t even be done anymore. I don't understand the idea behind this video. Does it mean we can have build of the week made only of legacy-exploit one day?
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jul 1, 2014, 6:24:25 PM
"
lolozori wrote:

Next patch this build can t even be done anymore. I don't understand the idea behind this video. Does it mean we can have build of the week made only of legacy-exploit one day?

Removing snapshotting is 1.2.0. The next patch is 1.1.5 so that isn't getting removed yet.
It should be slightly buffed in the next patch with the EK changes.
"
mucker wrote:
So much crying!
The build of the week doesn't have a specific goal.
It is just builds GGG finds interesting.
It is also how they reward/highlight people that put in the effort to make really good guides.

I really love the idea of a showcase video showing the fight a hardcore char died in.
Not that you don't have enough going already but highest level death of the week would make a great series too.

no
"
Khisanth wrote:
"
lolozori wrote:

Removing snapshotting is 1.2.0. The next patch is 1.1.5 so that isn't getting removed yet.
It should be slightly buffed in the next patch with the EK changes.

If 1.2 come for the new temp, then it is still an issue since new players will never do this build in the next leagues.

Imo those build of the week are anyway always nerfed. Pretty useless to follow them
Forum pvp
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
mucker wrote:
So much crying!
The build of the week doesn't have a specific goal.
It is just builds GGG finds interesting.
It is also how they reward/highlight people that put in the effort to make really good guides.

I really love the idea of a showcase video showing the fight a hardcore char died in.
Not that you don't have enough going already but highest level death of the week would make a great series too.

no

Snapshotting is such a major imbalance that we all need to cry as loud as we can at GGG. Remember, it took all the Whos shouting for everyone to hear them (not just Horton), maybe it takes all the PoE players shouting en masse to get GGG to take notice and hear our pleas for a better PoE endgame that does not require 6L BiS uniques. It's funny and sad at the same time that Chris and company are so far out of touch with 99% of PoE players. It is also vitally important that GGG be made fully aware of this and if all we have is the official forums or Reddit to voice our concerns then that's what we must do.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Jul 2, 2014, 8:44:39 AM
For the next build of the week, let's go back to reality of an average player and highlight a cheap and effective build that anyone can play.

As for the snapshotting here.. just lol. Why would you show this?
Showcase speaks for itself, worst BotW so far
Topkek
"
Alea wrote:
Never saw so much negative comments, at least 90%

It happens when your gear is worth +200 exa and your build is so bad it can barely clear easiest endgame maps :)
Topkek

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info