Build of the Week Season 2 Episode 12: Dual-Totem Ethereal Knives Shadow

Unhost is a good player

But i think the weakness in this build is the no es regeneration
because i have seen it in twitch
when he got high damage the es going too low and it is in danger to rip

If he get the keystone zealots and run vitality he will upgrade the survability

In first sight that i said looks uselles but the action can prove my words
That was seriously such a cool build
wow.... very nice stylistic use of uniques!
More like item masturbation of the week, lol. Honestly, given the cost of assembling that gear, the build was really subpar.

I'd also find it more interesting if it was possible to play low life builds end-game without a Shavs.

Overall, one of my least favorite BotWs so far. Thanks for posting them frequently though!
Team Won
Last edited by ggnorekthx on Jul 1, 2014, 2:39:50 AM
"
JusJev wrote:
:D

who let you post in here on the first page? Dont you have pizza to eat or something? :P
such a cheap build awesome :)
GGG QoL Feature of the Year! SKILLTREE AND FRIENDS SEARCH!
Aaaand again, stacking crit and going low-life.
I'd prefer seeing more creative builds than this stuff over and over again.
Sorry Exile, but your loot is in another dungeon!
IGN: Delirii
The build is cool, just think not achiveable by all players(99.9% cant), so i honestly dont see the point, is just to show what can be done? though was to show builds most ppl could do and maybe fallow... any news on 1 month?
"
vixien wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
So is this viable for the upcoming 1 month league?

No. Good luck getting a Shavronne's wrappings within the 1 month race. I'm sure some players will, but if you are asking, then you will not be one of them.

So you need a shavs for this? Lol, GGG spitting in the face of the non traders again i see. :(
The build is ok, but nothing REALY good. Very weak defense (low hp pool, no stacked defense, no leech nor regen), totems die to reflect AND to mobs instantly thus making the often recast of them an impossible task, also you have to micromanage charges. Additionally, totems take time to pop up and while they do many things can go wrong. The REAL dps is around 20k, no matter what people write on paper drooling, while, yes it can get to 100k if both totems are constantly hitting a target, but one has to expect when charges go down or tots being killed dps drops to very low values.

This build is best suitable for party when proliferation is used for mob control.
Last edited by Lichalfred on Jul 1, 2014, 4:39:24 AM
"
So you need a shavs for this? Lol, GGG spitting in the face of the non traders again i see. :(

Shavronne's isn't needed if you can just hide behind totems that do all the killing for you. Plus, there's a total of 28% chaos res @ Witch. Add to that chaos res from gear - which isn't too difficult to obtain, just use Purity and get ES clusters @ Shadow/Templar to keep the ele resists up - and most of the chaos damage will never bother you.
Sorry Exile, but your loot is in another dungeon!
IGN: Delirii

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info