map loading dc problem...(EG Plateau, mountain ledge, Gorge)

"
mmk1995 wrote:
up

Why are you bumping this? We still haven't finished from before. I've been waiting for 2 different WinMTR traces from your issue... one from the gateway and one from the instance having the problem.
Also maybe you can find something in the PoE logs?
hi, you not saying that the problem of soloing and party is a completely different situation?
isn't that the tracing is solving for soloing? thx
Hi Mmk1995,

A WinMTR traceroute will give us information about the path your connection is taking to our servers. While you may end up playing on different gateways while partying with players from different countries, it would still be useful for us to know what your connection looks like on your own gateway.

As Drakier said, a second WinMTR to the specific instance server you were having issues with will also help us identify any important differences between your connections to the two servers.

With any technical issue, the more specific information like this you can provide us, the easier it is for us to figure out what's happening, and what needs to be done. It can be a bit technical, so please let us know if you have any difficulties doing so. We're here to help after all.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
Hi Mmk1995,

A WinMTR traceroute will give us information about the path your connection is taking to our servers. While you may end up playing on different gateways while partying with players from different countries, it would still be useful for us to know what your connection looks like on your own gateway.

As Drakier said, a second WinMTR to the specific instance server you were having issues with will also help us identify any important differences between your connections to the two servers.

With any technical issue, the more specific information like this you can provide us, the easier it is for us to figure out what's happening, and what needs to be done. It can be a bit technical, so please let us know if you have any difficulties doing so. We're here to help after all.

yes someone is helping me in this post
help
"
mmk1995 wrote:
help

And again... I'm still waiting on WinMTR traces as I described before.
Same problem for some areas... Game loading map and disconnect to menu...
FIX IT!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info