map loading dc problem...(EG Plateau, mountain ledge, Gorge)

Most of the time when I load these maps, it loads about 1min and not responding,
and then log out and to the log in screen,

im using Macbook air 2013 window7 64bits, should be wholly support the gaming
and even my friend using a older pc didnt suffer the problem,

Is there any suggestion of fixing method for me pls :D?
Are you using Wireless? Can you try hard-wired?

Also, can you take a couple of WinMTR traces while playing so we can see if there are any network issues?

I'd like you to start tracing to your gateway before you start PoE. Then let it continue to run in the background for at least 300 packets (around 5 minutes). In addition to the gateway trace, i'd like you to attempt to go into a map. If/When it fails, open up the Client.txt file in the logs folder, and look at the very bottom. There should be a line near the bottom that says something like "connecting to instance server at <ip address>:6112". Take that ip address listed and run another trace to it and then get back in the game and attempt to go back into that map. Let it also capture while you're playing, and let it also run for about 300 packets.

Post the results of both of the traces here.

Instructions for WinMTR can be found in the Consolidated Technical sticky post at the top of this forum.
this seems technical, but ill try to do so
thanks for replying!
in addition, if its the first map I play after login, the map may be able to load,
thats mean for example if I play a "Crypt" map after I login, and then play a "Plateau", it will 99% fail to load, if I play "Gorge" map after I login, it may be ok to load.
Hope you would understand what I mean..
so is that total 3 IP address I have to capture?
1. before starting POE
2. once fail loading map
3. while play
Is it like that?
"
mmk1995 wrote:
1. before starting POE
2. once fail loading map
3. while play
Is it like that?

no.. just 2 traces.

Run one trace to the gateway before you start PoE and just let it run throughout the process.

Just play normally until you try to join a map and are disconnected. Once you are disconnected, pull the IP from the Client log and run a SECOND trace (keeping the first one running) to the address listed in the log. Let it run when you attempt to go back to the same map again.

so just 2 traces. once for the gateway capturing the whole duration. Once for the instance server that is disconnecting you.
"
Drakier wrote:
"
mmk1995 wrote:
1. before starting POE
2. once fail loading map
3. while play
Is it like that?

no.. just 2 traces.

Run one trace to the gateway before you start PoE and just let it run throughout the process.

Just play normally until you try to join a map and are disconnected. Once you are disconnected, pull the IP from the Client log and run a SECOND trace (keeping the first one running) to the address listed in the log. Let it run when you attempt to go back to the same map again.

so just 2 traces. once for the gateway capturing the whole duration. Once for the instance server that is disconnecting you.

Its hard to go to the same map again, or I can go to "the same map name" again?
since the portal may used up by others..
"
mmk1995 wrote:

I was under the impression this was while solo, so you should have plenty of portals left.

If you're experiencing troubles when GROUPING, then that's a totally different story, and likely related to the instance being created in a different region than the region you're playing.

The default region for the map is whoever "created" the instance (first one to enter I think).

If you're playing with people from a different region, chances are, you're going to their region when going into their map. This is likely network related problem.
"
Drakier wrote:
"
mmk1995 wrote:

I was under the impression this was while solo, so you should have plenty of portals left.

If you're experiencing troubles when GROUPING, then that's a totally different story, and likely related to the instance being created in a different region than the region you're playing.

The default region for the map is whoever "created" the instance (first one to enter I think).

If you're playing with people from a different region, chances are, you're going to their region when going into their map. This is likely network related problem.

but the problem only occur in the map like Plateau, Gorge, Colonnade etc.
its normal playing other maps in a party like Residence, Sewer, Underground Sea etc.
and my friend in the same region didn't suffer the problem.
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info