Giving away path of exile key

I have an extra POE key. I am going to give it to who ever will let me use their Diablo 3 beta account for a few hours. If anyone is willing to let me use their account please let me know.
As soon as I get in, I will totally let you play on my account :D
blizzard dont allow account sharing!
BlackKeysus - 73 Witch ( Legacy )
BlackHammer - 56 Marauder ( Legacy )

CtrlAltDelete - 15 ( HC) R.I.P xD

Greetings from Switzerland
lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyMXYE_50Ts
Last edited by Thetimer on Oct 1, 2011, 8:01:44 AM
"
cannap wrote:
blizzard dont allow account sharing!

Who's going to tell Blizz?
And when you use it, you will change the pw and so on and that's it. Noone will share an account with you. Sorry.
the cake is a lie
Not 100% on this as I'm waiting for getting in diablo 3 beta myself. But if you have the account info to log into someones diablo beta wouldn't you be able to just log there account and change all passwords and what not?
And in no way am I saying you would do that I was just thinking. Nothing against you and if I got into the diablo beta I would just give you the account myself just didn't know about the whole just borrowing for a few hours thing.
Last edited by pimpymcpimpin420 on Sep 30, 2011, 4:07:16 PM
"
cynimun wrote:
I have an extra POE key. I am going to give it to who ever will let me use their Diablo 3 beta account for a few hours. If anyone is willing to let me use their account please let me know.

Another douchebag who deserves his beta status taken away from him!
O rly?
"

Well, that's no way to win his favor :P
Last edited by HardDiction on Sep 30, 2011, 4:09:21 PM
"
ClockandBowls wrote:
"
cynimun wrote:

i agree
Zanowen the Crab Spammer R.I.P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info