Please Fix Skin Transfer on Demigod's....

GGG,

Can you please fix the way Demigod's Bounty and Demigod's Presence applies when used as a Skin Transfer?

It makes absolutely no sense that the "10% Increased Character Size" doesn't apply when used as a skin transfer for Bounty or the "20% Increased Character Size" for Presence.

Thanks....

IGN: DrunkBarbarian / SupernalScion
Why would it apply? Mods from other items don't apply when you do a skin transfer, you just get the look of the item. The character size is a mod, nothing that has to do with the look of the actual item on your character.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
peachii wrote:
Why would it apply? Mods from other items don't apply when you do a skin transfer, you just get the look of the item. The character size is a mod, nothing that has to do with the look of the actual item on your character.

Except that the character size mod changes the look of your character, so I kind of have to disagree. So it seems to me that "the look of the item" is in fact, the character size mod. Thus, it stands to reason that the mod should carry over with a skin transfer.
Last edited by DeathTouch on Jul 2, 2014, 7:10:46 PM
a 3 resist belt?
the only belt ingame with IR?

I am wearing it on my 95 all the time.

Belt is actually great for endgame with already polished builds or for farming builds.
Forum pvp
"
lolozori wrote:
a 3 resist belt?
the only belt ingame with IR?

I am wearing it on my 95 all the time.

Belt is actually great for endgame with already polished builds or for farming builds.

Good point, but wouldn't you like to see the character size mod carry over on a skin transfer? :-)
The scaling items actually cause a lot of problems in game like clipping through doors and lots of other objects. Standing inside mobs and all that. Not sure we would want this happening all the time casually.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
"
Russell wrote:
The scaling items actually cause a lot of problems in game like clipping through doors and lots of other objects. Standing inside mobs and all that. Not sure we would want this happening all the time casually.

Russell speaks sense. Hear him. (≧▽≦)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael