Crit dagger spectral throw

Hey guys I'm what you call a noob.
Secondly I have been leveling a scion with spectral throw and really love the ability.
I also happened to get animate weapon and guardian pretty early on so I wanted to throw a little bit on minion-age into the build.
In my proposed passive build
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAB8pebXaiaWlJKyD8nX5hZbR2-Kk3rLEWWfVvigEwyrEcZhspKwzqbtRmKLYOXBsSilcjfmGJaoSL0-KJAIuqdlitvGL2yROjWzeoFtbTFl9BW9bk-225942-egwlGcbB34YgdqvsJ9toaj3_GflmsZth2LOGOisHFiEKQG3BWmhPb1OwYtNF2gsgMEZZwu9kTL2-do_yrwuzy4WND44QOSNhNlKDaYmh0-eiCx9P7qH1akWqsBkmCHkwtF1AA_RSwrJj318y8hWCqxE25m6HQ0M9lVcaPRoFJsjhmTx0U-tIXL4bRJLCApA==

I focused on Evasion and HP for defensive nodes, got some the only skill effect duration for animate weapon, dagger damage nodes, tried to get as much crit multiplier as possible, went for necromantic aegis and hit most of the aura boosting nodes.

I'd like any and all help on developing this build further, whether I should start as a different class, what seems pointless, or general passive tree maneuvering.

The only weapon I've really keyed into this build is the Kitchen Knife with increased DoT.

Thank you!

TL:DR
Crit dagger spectral throw, DoT with minion shield.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info