Two More 1.1.5 Screenshots

Does anyone else think the color of the ghost effects is bad, are ghosts a sickly green color. How about some sort of grey, blue, silver mix. For what they will charge I will pass on these.
Keep working guys ! Great job poe is the only one f2p game which is all time improved by you. Great work :) I hope to see act 4 soon :)

Vaal Lightining trap "D

Please more information about Lightining balls:) Its Projectile , spell , aoe, duration spell?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Jun 27, 2014, 10:55:35 AM
"
GhostPain wrote:
Does anyone else think the color of the ghost effects is bad, are ghosts a sickly green color. How about some sort of grey, blue, silver mix. For what they will charge I will pass on these.

Note the color of ghost pirates. ;)
http://youtu.be/7O1oBeU7PDw
Last edited by Langhun on Jun 27, 2014, 11:04:59 AM
I really like the Vaal trap gem, and am thinking of how to incorporate it into my next build.

Also, GD and Willy on the front page together, nice touch guys :P
Hmm, I really dont see any use for vaal skills until now.

Not saying they are 100% useless, though are close to this.

I just found vaal spark, vaal cyclone, vaal discipline and vaal haste nice. But to be honest, never used them.

The problem is that my build are so much point and gem hunger. I cant spent one slot in any of theses gems, it would not even be useful with one slot alone.

I would only use a vaal gem if they could be useful even without souls, when you dont have souls you could use the gem like the orignal one.

This would be like a freeze mine (I dont know for sure - way too long since I used this), you have a button to throw and a button to explode. The same could be done with vaal skills, you have the button that are the original gem and it does what the original gems does, and a button to trigger when you want the buff of vaal and have the required souls. So much better and useful.

I dont waste a single slot gem while vaal gem remains how it is, unless you release a BiS vaal gem that would be so OP that I would have to use.

In cast when damage taken this could trigger both at same time (original and vaal), or just trigger vaal if you have souls for it. Same as cast on crit and so on.
Not a big fan of the skull effects being recycled. I thought we would have seen some sort of demonic type mtx to match the tentacle wings by now, but Chris did say there is 8 planned mtx for next patch so I still have my hopes up.
@nfkanfkldn
Maybe do auction house without real money only paying orbs this is good think,when u are do AH 3x more people will be playing POE ,sry for my english.
"
bialy22280 wrote:
Maybe do auction house without real money only paying orbs this is good think,when u are do AH 3x more people will be playing POE ,sry for my english.

Lol. They have a no AH policy. And a new trading system is coming.
You already have websites/apps that are even better than AH.
cool mtx. maybe abit tooo bright.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info