Two More 1.1.5 Screenshots

VERY nice job on the videos done for these. Much easier to see the effects. Thanks for changing them for us.

That said the new MTXs look great, love the color. NOT a personal fan of the skull for myself so hopefully you will use it in another type head piece IE ice crown type-ish something but very, very nice job.

Picture shows you duel wielding with it, better clarify that earlier. 1 or 2 needed for duel wield?

Love lightning trap so can't wait to see this one. :)
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on Jun 26, 2014, 11:10:47 PM
Huh... yea I think I'm going to roll a lightning cast/trapper......
Nice effects, also nice to see that traps finally get a Vaal skill... now do a totem next.
Oblivious
"
GingerBeast wrote:
The videos for the previews are MUCH better than the old ones!

Agree'd. Great job on the videos.
"
Is there some insane demand to have your head be replaced by a giant skull in PoE or something? We sure have an awful lot of them...

Yes. I own, and love, them all. More skulls! Hell, I even linked my PoE account to my Steam account to get THOSE skulls, and I fucking HATE Steam.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Jun 26, 2014, 11:20:28 PM
Need a Summon Raging Spirits skin to go with the Ghost Flames set. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Need a Summon Raging Spirits skin to go with the Ghost Flames set. =^[.]^=

Now that is a great idea.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
Wraeclastian wrote:
Are those the only new MTX's coming out?

There are eight planned, but that may change.
"
Hojirozame wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
Are those the only new MTX's coming out?

There are eight planned, but that may change.

They said 8 before the Verdant set came out so not sure if those count in the 8 or not.
—Leo Buscaglia

My beloved pets....

If I play a poison trapper again, I'll definitely get these new mtxs.
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info