MirekLeFou's Shop: 956776

"
I don't mean to sound ungrateful but we've no time for talk! Tolman was out here with me and now... Piety has him.
Path Of Exile Community Highlights
youtube.com/mireklefou
"
We're all that made it? They dumped two dozen of us exiles off that ship. Guess that makes us the lucky ones.
youtube.com/mireklefou
"
Thank you for returning our reality to us. I think we've all had a glimpse of what could happen if Piety tries to harness the power of the Vaal for her own ends.
youtube.com/mireklefou
"
That thing! It slaughtered everyone! Help me!
youtube.com/mireklefou
"
Poor Nessa. Not even a mother herself and yet she cares for us all. And what a sickly, pathetic brood we are. May she live to have her own family, a real family. If anyone deserves that, Nessa does.
youtube.com/mireklefou
"
Unfortunately, Piety was simply a puppet of a greater force. You've cut the strings but the master remains: Dominus.
youtube.com/mireklefou
"
A toast, to swift endings and promising new beginnings. Oh, and you might want to avert your gaze once I have quaffed this diabolical brew. I doubt that my return to solidarity will be a pretty one.
Right! As I used to say in the love dens of Trarthus... bottoms up, girls!
youtube.com/mireklefou
"
You met Grigor yet? You have? Piety made a right mess of that poor bastard. Anyways, he wants to talk to you. Something about a 'Gemling Queen'.
youtube.com/mireklefou
"
The cockroaches will come again. They want the Twist. That cockroach emperor... the other bugs shout his name. Gravicius. Cross the river, squash the emperor cockroach in his nest.
youtube.com/mireklefou
"
You're alone. So Tolman's... You didn't go to the Crematorium?
No, of course you didn't, this isn't your fight. I'm sorry. It was wrong of me to put that on you, to ask you to risk your life for someone you don't even know.
Don't worry. I'll work something out. I always do.
youtube.com/mireklefou

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info