feeding time

There is a troll on the loose and it is getting fat eating away OT.

Please stop feeding it.

Spoiler
you can't someone that doesn't accept defeat.
Spoiler
unless you can actually hit them with a stick or something.
It still beats endless wrestling and Arnie spam.

I find humor in it at the moment as said troll seems to be irony impaired. Appeal to his ego and he will take the bait or just ignore him. He has been upsetting a few people who I thought had thick skins.

Like all train wrecks, I can't seem to stop watching and even actively participating from time to time.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Hardlicker wrote:
It still beats endless wrestling and Arnie spam.

I find humor in it at the moment as said troll seems to be irony impaired. Appeal to his ego and he will take the bait or just ignore him. He has been upsetting a few people who I thought had thick skins.

Like all train wrecks, I can't seem to stop watching and even actively participating from time to time.

I couldn't agree more.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Opening post includes request contrary to my nature, yet strangely does not include amount of bribe.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
I'm sorry, I meant no harm, only trying to share some lols on the forums.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
What happened? I missed something.

Spoiler
Ps: It's gone
Spoiler
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info