! Important Notice from GGG ! could really use some TP [ 1st page - UPDATED ]

Hey guys!

On behalf of GGG, I just wanted to put it out there that they could really use some toilet paper and other janitorial supplies like floor wax and hand soap.
WTF - this isn't off topic!


If buddy's "get GGG a computer programmer" thread is allowed in General Discussion - why is my "get GGG some TP" thread not allowed?


Bullshit. Plain and simple. Show at least a smidgeon of consistency, mods. FFS
I don't think they have released images of their restroom yet, is this an alpha leak?
.
"
Upandatem wrote:
I don't think they have released images of their restroom yet, is this an alpha leak?


Possibly a dev leak.
I think we're doing alright for now

KylfJu1

Also:

"
General Discussion
Discussion relating to Path of Exile that has no other appropriate index


I can see how a GGG computer programmer might be directly related to Path of Exile, but our toilet paper stockpile... eh, not so much.
Has Any Exile Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?
This is the real GD anyways. Off Topic forever!!
“It strikes me profoundly that the world is more often than not a bad and cruel place.”
Fresh TP please
Soft Core league.
"
Isbox1 wrote:
WTF - this isn't off topic!


If buddy's "get GGG a computer programmer" thread is allowed in General Discussion - why is my "get GGG some TP" thread not allowed?


Bullshit. Plain and simple. Show at least a smidgeon of consistency, mods. FFS


I'm with you, I post a thread regarding a screenshot of Path of Exile in general discussion, it gets moved to off topic.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/955652

WELLP! I guess Path of Exile is off topic of Path of Exile then!
Last edited by lucksickle on June 25, 2014 7:06 PM
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
I think we're doing alright for now

KylfJu1

Also:

"
General Discussion
Discussion relating to Path of Exile that has no other appropriate index


I can see how a GGG computer programmer might be directly related to Path of Exile, but our toilet paper stockpile... eh, not so much.


"Mix"

GGG confirmed drug lab

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info