Glued to the forum

Anyone else have a nervous tick when they are unable to look at the forum every 2 minutes for the possibility for abeta key. I do.. I close and open my hands.

Currently I work at a job where I can check this forum between it support. I have solved some of the riddles quickly but someone always gets it before me hahah.

Guess I am kinda hyperfocusing on this because I want the beta so that I can start making a webcomic about it. Can't really make much when you havent played the game.

Excited to play by quite alot but I will get in when I do.

what are some of your nervous tics.
[quote="Skiffer"]In my experience, hobos rarely drop beta keys.[/quote]

priceless
Mine would have to be not repeatedly spamming the forum servers with refresh requests and checking back once every few days. If you're accepted you will get an e-mail. Why waste the bandwidth?
I am finding i am liveing my life in bursts of 20-25 mins so i can keep checking the timer to see if i am lucky this time
same here :(
Check out the gameogre.com facebook page, or the Starcraft42 livestreams... they give out keys. good luck to you all
I am online on the forum like every houre cant take my eys of it and I am waiting for Swtor to so I am glued to that to and Star trek online when it goes f2p OMG so much!
[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/awqbkj.jpg[/IMG]
I check with my phone every now and then to see the timer otherwise I try to keep my mind off things.
Well there are contests, giveaways, riddles, contests. They are all quite fun and thrilling.

priceless
But oh well. Alas, my eyes are permenatly affixed to this forum hahah. Anyone else having a good friday? I havent had a weekend in 2 weeks due to training.

priceless
Heh, welcome to my life for the past week. I've spent more times on these forums than I've spent doing... basically anything else combined. And that includes sleeping. =P.

Honestly, I'm still refreshing the forums every 5 minutes or so out of pure habit. Nothing wrong with that, right? ;D.
Praise Beta Keysus!

Or else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info