Needing help, making a CI aegis build..

Title. Have legacy aegis and the gear covered, I'm wanting to use a spell for offense, I've heard the only way to go is pretty much Arc, but I want other opinions.
"
Title. Have legacy aegis and the gear covered, I'm wanting to use a spell for offense, I've heard the only way to go is pretty much Arc, but I want other opinions.

You can do other spells like Incinerate, or go melee Cyclone if you have a ST.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
I currently don't have a ST, and how many nodes would I have to get incinerate to be good clear speed, and even with good nodes how good of clear is it?
"
I currently don't have a ST, and how many nodes would I have to get incinerate to be good clear speed, and even with good nodes how good of clear is it?

Pick up nice ES clusters, block clusters, decent nodes it's k. Incinerate is nothing special imho, Arc is faster clear-speed wise, just another option :)

You could really go whatever spell you wanted, you kinda have enough points to play with.
I guess you are talking about Aegis Aurora when writing you got legacy aegis and not Necromantic Aegis, otherwise ignore the following.
Going CI isn't the best option when using Aegis imho. You're gonna wear ES gear so your only source for some armour to scale of the ES replenishment would be granit flasks. Not the most reliable way to do it especially against bosses that aren't surrounded by mobs and you run the risk of fighting with empty bottles and (almost) no ES replenishment.
Usually Aegis is best used with a life build that uses armour and throws in some armour/es hybrid gear or a build that uses Iron Reflexes and runs a grace aura.
stop smoking so much pot, dude :D
my idea of crit-dagger-ci-aegis
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YLkRB7ES8VIBXXFy8ZhhmKGjIabBqPG8gc3B0UHaoegSjFKPoppSpNKwosvyzpOyg8jj8nQzFGcUcGSshLjUw1TipRYFXWVmNW9VfJW69eE19qYENjQ2Tnbj1vnnBScFZwfXDVfeN_xoCkgwmGrohCiGuPRo_6kBuTJ5fQmZqaE5u1na6nCKmVrEesr7QMtMW2Qbb3uJO5Pr46wFHBAMHFwuzDOsNtw4bKSteG2xrbbtvU2-fdDeGI44Tnkeq66yzrY-vu7Bjy4fO-8931S_ba-tL7Cf8c
3x60%aura and more than enough block and dps...
reave and dual strike will be the skill

aegis, alphas, rainbows, stone of l... +high armor on belt, armor (should be 1k+ ar & 450es+)

u end up with 4.1-5kes and 12k+ar at 68%block (get this amazing +4block stone and u r at 72%)
running discipline grace hatred

if you really want you can take a shav and run to auras more... would improve the build a bit, but not a lot
Last edited by Ceratoidei on Jun 25, 2014, 4:36:50 AM
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
stop smoking so much pot, dude :D
my idea of crit-dagger-ci-aegis
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YLkRB7ES8VIBXXFy8ZhhmKGjIabBqPG8gc3B0UHaoegSjFKPoppSpNKwosvyzpOyg8jj8nQzFGcUcGSshLjUw1TipRYFXWVmNW9VfJW69eE19qYENjQ2Tnbj1vnnBScFZwfXDVfeN_xoCkgwmGrohCiGuPRo_6kBuTJ5fQmZqaE5u1na6nCKmVrEesr7QMtMW2Qbb3uJO5Pr46wFHBAMHFwuzDOsNtw4bKSteG2xrbbtvU2-fdDeGI44Tnkeq66yzrY-vu7Bjy4fO-8931S_ba-tL7Cf8c
3x60%aura and more than enough block and dps...
reave and dual strike will be the skill

aegis, alphas, rainbows, stone of l... +high armor on belt, armor (should be 1k+ ar & 450es+)

u end up with 4.1-5kes and 12k+ar at 68%block (get this amazing +4block stone and u r at 72%)
running discipline grace hatred

if you really want you can take a shav and run to auras more... would improve the build a bit, but not a lot

Dual Strike with a shield? Nice pot bro <3
double xD
always mixing up xD
if you wanna go caster, maybe lightning ball will suffice. besides the new support gem spell echo or whatsoever it is called may turn things upside down spellwise.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info