Arc Scion LF Advice

Hey guys. On the next 4 months league I plan to make an arc scion. I'm trying to do this because witch and shadow are too squishy for me. Since I'm a beginner in making new builds I'm looking for your advice. I have made something like that :

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGeTOr0nGDz56EGHtz7-CojxNZK18m6qSsg_JypNFSCD2_xLznFsFizp3Q38xWegh3ZKfVuvTioppYLHKPrr7nqqmuBFnbiTDH0Qf8aepwiPRtDQz2VVxhZvHRTpc_rSFy9k51XWgKQ26SSqGYXjahps893kIrUEXcZG193zYG2dgIM4FE0Es_AfogCBb548TdiMdtgkNsUfAn6vdhHk7MG0LJxJsgLjB6WCEN-wVa5Eq4-mLR9tGcHzgh7bC6Kjf8YnqVptJDynXElRL50W8yY8HNzxdpMntAxGcYMJLUdQQow2c7PwaxXn1U_ed1VL

What do you think guys?
Build looks very good if tankiness is the goal. If in doubt, check out Fox's build :)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
But won't the DPS (especially casting speed) be too low? :/
What about gear? What do you think would be good?
"
grzonas wrote:
But won't the DPS (especially casting speed) be too low? :/
What about gear? What do you think would be good?

Not really, you won't notice much DPS difference but problem is your build is 120 points and you will need to take bandits so realistically you only have 118 and that's still far-fetched since you will likely never reach 100. Always aim for a build that works with 100 points and effective.

The build is more point heavy, the same effect from IR could alternatively be achieved with a Lightning Coil armour with Purity of Lightning/Grace instead. A Geoffri's Crest with the 4L including Empower is a neat option or alternatively

if you can afford it.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
I don't think you'll need Steady Hands (the 25% reduced chance of being interrupted while casting) node if you go HP. As long as the enemies don't cast vulnerability curse, you won't get interrupted while casting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info