Deaths Oath build/compatibility.

Well the only reason i wanted to use

was if the chaos damage was worth while with a viper strike build. If its not worth while then its better just to use a

and

as they give LL and GR anyway.
Thanks for all the info though guys.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
"
Therealshotzz wrote:
"
zSavage wrote:
It give a lot of raw stats.

It could be used in a

build that utilizes a fair amount of life regen, along with abyssus and astramantis.

I'm considering making a char like this once ambush ends and the Death's Oath I have there goes to standard.

Chest can also be very useful for PVP, as you won't get the downside.

please dont. you should use carcass jack with pillar and a good add phys + high str rare amulet. astramentis is good but a rare is better.

I am so happy to see that someone else had the same idea as me. Though, I can not afford an astramantis. I am using carnage heart for the extra resists and leech right now. From preliminary tests, it seems like the Death's Oath will give you much more damage than 12% from carcass jack, and a qualitied cyclone gem gives up to 20% increased area of effect. A ming's heart can help to mitigate a lot of the chaos degen and adds as much damage as a good phys damage ring. Atziri's Promise along with the Ming's could increase survivability as well, especially against reflect packs. I don't see a downside to using this chest piece over carcass jack. Even without the super all stats, 11% attack speed is huge damage on a pillar of the caged god build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info