Deaths Oath build/compatibility.

What passives or skills boosts the choas damage from;

Also is there an established build using this armor or is it just to weak to be used that way?
I was thinking of building a DOT based melee shadow using that armor taking CI and using these claws;

with

Any thoughts on items or skills that would work with that? The build doesnt have to be end game map worthy (ive got 3 characters alrdy for that) but just for a bit of fun.

"Blue warrior shot the food"
Last edited by maxor on Jun 20, 2014, 1:15:48 PM
"
maxor wrote:
What passives or skills boosts the choas damage from [Death's Oath]?

All of the following: Vulnerability.
(it only scales with stats on the defender side, such as Increased Damage Taken from Shock or Vuln)
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
maxor wrote:
What passives or skills boosts the choas damage from [Death's Oath]?

All of the following: Vulnerability.
(it only scales with stats on the defender side, such as Increased Damage Taken from Shock or Vuln)

So the increase chaos damage nodes and the increase DOT damage nodes on the passive tree dont effect this item at all? O well thanks for the info, saved me from wasting some time at least.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
I guess if you decide not to go CI for any reason, a couple of these would come in handy...looking fwd to using mine with my deaths oath in std when ambush ends though ideally would need another to drop:

I tried it with my old CI guy, but I did it only for one reason - I went running around @ normal difficulty Merveil with my uber high MF and farmed her for Andvarius and other good uniques, with this chest I was able to just run and collect loot without any skills.
Other than that - the damage is complete garbage tbh, so don't look at this chest if you want to make something around that exact mod of this unique.
Deaths oath just doesn't do enough damage to justify using it.

However it is kind of fun to put onto a guardian.
Standard Forever
It give a lot of raw stats.

It could be used in a

build that utilizes a fair amount of life regen, along with abyssus and astramantis.

I'm considering making a char like this once ambush ends and the Death's Oath I have there goes to standard.

Chest can also be very useful for PVP, as you won't get the downside.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Not sure the chaos damage is really the reason to use it...I'm more interested in the 5% leech tbh. The chaos damage received is almost negligible if I can get my chaos resist capped or almost capped especially with life regen. So the leech on the chest means I don't have to worry about it as much on other items.

"
zSavage wrote:
It give a lot of raw stats.

It could be used in a

build that utilizes a fair amount of life regen, along with abyssus and astramantis.

I'm considering making a char like this once ambush ends and the Death's Oath I have there goes to standard.

Chest can also be very useful for PVP, as you won't get the downside.

please dont. you should use carcass jack with pillar and a good add phys + high str rare amulet. astramentis is good but a rare is better.
"
cdchi1 wrote:
Not sure the chaos damage is really the reason to use it...I'm more interested in the 5% leech tbh. The chaos damage received is almost negligible if I can get my chaos resist capped or almost capped especially with life regen. So the leech on the chest means I don't have to worry about it as much on other items.

Yeah, the actual good thing about this chest is the 5% leech and all attri, the chaos damage is kinda icing on the cake + a drawback if you are not CI.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info