Verdant Fire Trap Micro-transaction please.

Hi, I have a fire trap marauder. He looks beautiful in his druid robe and in his summer skull, with butterflies floating around his weapon and feet.

However, when he goes into the world of wraeclast, he is sad because he kills things with fire.

Please, I beg of you on behalf of GrrblubTheGrumpy, let him kill things with butterflies. A Verdant firetrap microtransaction would be beautiful, with green ground where the firetrap explodes, and butterflies and green shoots rising from the ground. It'll make him very happy and less grumpy.

Thank you.
Last edited by Castaras on Jun 20, 2014, 7:09:50 AM
Not sure if butterflies are a good thing. Wraeclast isnt the place for that i think and the whining about the seraph wings was already bad, i dont think people would like someone with butterflies in their parties. They already exclude people with razer footprints.

Nice idea though. Maybe Evil menacing gore butterflies or something wicked. People could live with that i suppose.
"
Not sure if butterflies are a good thing. Wraeclast isnt the place for that i think and the whining about the seraph wings was already bad, i dont think people would like someone with butterflies in their parties. They already exclude people with razer footprints.

Nice idea though. Maybe Evil menacing gore butterflies or something wicked. People could live with that i suppose.

Evil menacing gore butterflies could certainly work with regards making it grimdark enough for people to grimdark in wraedark.
I'd love to see a Verdant fire trap, I think it's an awesome idea. I've been badgering for verdant footprints for months. :)
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

If I remember correctly, a good while back there was an issue with the verdant weapon effect that lead to butterflies fluttering from slain enemies. Which was deemed too distracting/kinda out of line and thus fixed. :-D

But killing things with a whoosh of green stuff and butterflies sure would be amazing.
Maybe some spiked roots of a tree? To simulate the "burn" dot as enemy's walk over it.

Would very much love some grim nature theme effect's mixed with the more happy, yet evil(wtf are they doing there?) butterfly's.

Peace,

-Boem-

I look at the butterfly's as being attracted to blood and left-overs from mobs, not sure if that makes sense, but it makes them less "happy wie wie" for sure.

<.o
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Blood is a pretty good source for liquids and nutrients like salts which are essential for butterflies, too. :-D
"
Blood is a pretty good source for liquids and nutrients like salts which are essential for butterflies, too. :-D

SEE, them freaky little critters are not all fluffy and happy!

There out for blood i tell ya!
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Hi

Verdant fire trap made me think of bunnies or some sort of animal being thrown on the ground and it would explode into fire but I suppose moths and butterflys work also.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
Boem wrote:
"

SEE, them freaky little critters are not all fluffy and happy!

There out for blood i tell ya!

Woohoo! Grimdark requirement fulfilled!

"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

Verdant fire trap made me think of bunnies or some sort of animal being thrown on the ground and it would explode into fire but I suppose moths and butterflys work also.

cheers

Was going for butterflies/moths because that's what appears on the weapon effect and footprints. Would keep it consistent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info