Season Eight, Event 67: 1 Hour Multiple Projectiles Solo

Foolish mistake made me die in climb. Sad. Had pretty epic Tribal :|
Desync at chatters had to logout and run back from mud flats. Then I find a corrupted zone in wrath. FUN RACE
I decided to progress for some stupid reason. http://i.imgur.com/dQ5atee.jpg. Sins 3 with multi-proj is just ridiculous.
IGN: CorpsejackMenace
Wow, it has been a long time since I have been this angry after a race. Desync was out of control because almost every shot stunned. -.- Then I found like 6 Whetstones but not a single transmute and stuck at 19 transmute shards. Made my way to act 2 so fucking slow. Then I died in Crypt 2 at Geofri. Wanted to jump into the group, got stunned and my character kept standing at the position I jumped from. But then I died immediately without jumping in again. Resynced and my char was actually inside the mob. Wtf? Those extra dmg races could be fun without desync. I would rather have delay on my movements than this. grrr
Corrupt zones in lower submerged, both prisons and wrath. And if that werent bad enough, i forgot to get flats wp before hailrake. Best race ever.

GG all, see you next race.
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Jun 21, 2014, 4:11:39 PM
First race i took part in, pretty fun. But wtf guys how can you play this so fast... got to lvl 10 anf other guys to like 20-24... insane
really good a1 into horrible a2... i entered a2 at almost like 12,9 but even after zigzagging through forest, old fields and crossroads i was only 14,4 when entering sins. and after that i had empty sins for over 10min before density kicked in.
"
Iscario wrote:
First race i took part in, pretty fun. But wtf guys how can you play this so fast... got to lvl 10 anf other guys to like 20-24... insane

I recommend you to watch a stream of one of the top racers and you will know how. It's also one of the best ways to learn racing because you can adapt a lot of their approaches to your play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info