Looking for feedback on the current state of racing / Season 8

We should probably just have every race fixed seed with guaranteed all blue mobs and a Decent Champ sword drop in the first chest you click on just to make sure it's not too difficult and you don't have to turn around and waste time :)
IGN: TankSlam

"
FarmLegend wrote:
We should probably just have every race fixed seed with guaranteed all blue mobs and a Decent Champ sword drop in the first chest you click on just to make sure it's not too difficult and you don't have to turn around and waste time :)

wouldnt all monsters being blue make it even harder
"
janimauk wrote:
"
FarmLegend wrote:

Yes it would. I dont think he was serious.
"
janimauk wrote:
"
FarmLegend wrote:

I love getting magic packs in Rasping Halls.
"
terrex wrote:
"
janimauk wrote:
"
FarmLegend wrote:

I love getting magic packs in Rasping Halls.

Its best when it comes with a hasted rare.
I went from level 10 to level 20 without seeing a mallet or a sledge drop. Making the race shorter has increased the odds you don't see the item you need in the zone you need it since you need to now "rush" past those zones.

There is a reason in the original Descent the chests drop you items, since you might not see what you need, and even if it isn't what you "meed" it is SOMETHING.

This is a small issue since 5\7 classes use the stupid swords the entire race. BALANCE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Last edited by Morsexier on Jun 23, 2014, 1:49:15 PM
"
Morsexier wrote:
I went from level 10 to level 20 without seeing a mallet or a sledge drop. Making the race shorter has increased the odds you don't see the item you need in the zone you need it since you need to now "rush" past those zones.

There is a reason in the original Descent the chests drop you items, since you might not see what you need, and even if it isn't what you "meed" it is SOMETHING.

This is a small issue since 5\7 classes use the stupid swords the entire race. BALANCE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

if you kill blue pack at 14:10 after race start using only icenova without support gem you will find sledge and mallet
"
Morsexier wrote:

Witch, Templar, Shadow, ???, ???
"
janimauk wrote:

if you kill blue pack at 14:10 after race start using only icenova without support gem you will find sledge and mallet

What idiot would kill blue packs with unsupported ice nova with added lightning sitting on his inventory?

Although i can't find the glorious moment i did that, you have to understand, ice nova is my favourite skill in the game.
Sometimes i just get this urge to ice nova, its stronger than me. There's no reasoning behind it, i just have to ice nova and i won't rest until i spam ice nova 3/4 times as my brain gets filled with dopamine and i reach nirvana.

I once heard of a great legend (named after a greek goddess) that killed life regen rares with unsupported ice nova. He is my hero and i could only hope to reach his level one day. I will never reach it but its ok, it gives me something to strive for, for the rest of my life.

Long live Ice Nova. Amen.
Last edited by tagpt on Jun 23, 2014, 2:33:00 PM
"
Rithz wrote:
"
Morsexier wrote:

Witch, Templar, Shadow, ???, ???

Scion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info