Necromantic Aegis

Hi
So here the idea, i want to give my animated guardian a Perandus shield and equip a Daresso's courage as mine. If i run on low life with Necromantic Aegis, will my animated guardian benefit from "120% of Block Chance applied to Spells when on Low Life" and stack with the Perandus shield?

thanks
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Your guardian will have the stat "120% of Block Chance applied to Spells when on Low Life", so it will only apply when it's on low life, not you.
Well Mark, any plans to buff necromantic aegis in the future?

Necromantic Aegis --> All bonuses from an equipped Shield apply to your Minions instead of you

"I give you everything, my pets. My trust, my strength, my safety. Do not disappoint me."

I propose weapon damage and equipped shield applied to minions instead of you. The reason is simple, in the description you mentioned "...,my strength, my safety..." Strength refers to the weapon damage while safety refers to shield isn't it? So, why not give weapon damage and shield bonuses to minions instead? This will be a great buff to summoners.
"
ELLE_Birthday wrote:
Well Mark, any plans to buff necromantic aegis in the future?

Necromantic Aegis --> All bonuses from an equipped Shield apply to your Minions instead of you

"I give you everything, my pets. My trust, my strength, my safety. Do not disappoint me."

I propose weapon damage and equipped shield applied to minions instead of you. The reason is simple, in the description you mentioned "...,my strength, my safety..." Strength refers to the weapon damage while safety refers to shield isn't it? So, why not give weapon damage and shield bonuses to minions instead? This will be a great buff to summoners.
All of aminion builds strength is already in pets because pets. Aegis doesn't need buffs, it's already really powerful.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
Hi,

I assume if we take passives that increases shield statistics it will apply to minions and not to the player?( *i.e. Deflection - 4% additional Chance to Block with Shields 20% increased Defences from equipped Shield )
Passives apply to you. If you are holding a shield, you gain additional Chance to Block and Defences. It doesn't become a part of your shield's modifiers -> it's not transferred by NA.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info