PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

GGG Considering Signature Unique Balance Changes

From the manifesto:

"
Update June 16, 2014: Please post feedback about this race type in the race forum. We're considering balance changes to the unique items but want to assess how this will affect the signature competition before making a commitment to this change.

SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Nerfing swords will be last nail in season's 8 coffin. Unbeatable records is something new for me.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Too late to change anything this season but there is a serious need to have stringent tests for the following season.

If they nerf the sword, then the current rankings will have cemented themselves in as guaranteed spots because there is absolutely no way to compensate for the coverage, damage and mobility that the swords provide. That, we should not do.

There are more important things to address such as the dominance of certain skills and the anti-competitiveness of pack size in Inner Halls. The uniques (because they are available to anyone) are the least of our concerns.
Nerfing summers is out due to the obvious reason mentioned above, but buffing the other items to summer level would work just as well. Let everyone have stupidly op but equal uniques for the rest of the season, then balance the lot of them before the next season begins. Also allow doubles of all 1-hand weapons.

Theres clearly someone designing items/monsters who loves to go way overboard on their stats, so this shouldnt be hard to pull off.
IGN: KoTao

Of course they will change it midseason.

They did stuff like that already twice.
Once increasing the chance of a good race and once decreasing the chance of a good race.

"
Nerfing swords will be last nail in season's 8 coffin.

As if S8 was ever alive.

Enjoy your Endless Ledge/ 15 Min burst signature in Season 9.
I want to play some smash bros but my controllers are half dead
Last edited by Pam on Jun 16, 2014, 9:01:05 AM
The swords were meant for melee shadows, instead they're being used by casters with AOE spells (mainly flameblast, glacial cascade, fire trap).

If they really want to fix the sword towards melee shadows, change it so it adds a melee splash or multistrike effect on it rather than increased AOE range and movement speed. I would rather play melee shadow in these races over casters, but since the swords give so much movespeed/cast speed (through the frenzy charges) its basically too hard to replace them and keep up with others.

Also allow only one sword to be picked up.
Last edited by Rithz on Jun 16, 2014, 9:11:52 AM
"
Rithz wrote:
The swords were meant for melee shadows, instead they're being used by casters with AOE spells (mainly flameblast, glacial cascade, fire trap).

There's nothing wrong with it being used by casters.

There's something very wrong when its the ONLY weapon used by casters. :|

Actually, is there a build right now that doesn't use it?
Last edited by Lyralei on Jun 16, 2014, 9:55:47 AM
they do need changes but it's too late for this season
"
Pam wrote:
I want to play some smash bros but my controllers are half dead

Come over and play mine are wired so we can play all night without batteries.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info