Path of Glory (Guild) || New guild!

Welcome to Path of Glory!

My main goal with creating this clan is to provide new players with a fun environment to meet new people to play and progress throughout the game with and to help them meet others around their own skill level. (Anyone can join. This is an open clan. New or Veteran players, all are welcome)

Requirements to join? None!

Voice chat? Yes!

I use Raidcall because besides being easy on memory and bandwidth it's free and I'm not getting any money whatsoever for making this clan so I wouldn't be able to pay the costs for a teamspeak or etc. voice server. Raidcall is as close to teamspeak as you can get while remaining free to use.

Raidcall information :

Raidcall Server ID : 8976025
Server Name : Path of Glory (PoE)

Memberlist :
Zaven (Guild Leader)

How to join :
Post below your in-game name and I will invite you to the clan as soon as possible!

Rules? Of course.
1) No discrimination in guild chat or in the raidcall server whatsoever.
1.a) This is the only rule, and one I take very seriously. We want everyone to feel
relaxed and for them to have a great time here.
2) Have fun!
Last edited by Zavven on Jun 16, 2014, 4:34:23 PM
Hi! ign : xNinjaRabbit, my old guild died out :( I've been searching for a friendly guild to join for awhile hopefully this is it.
Hi, I'd love to join!

IGN: Lume_blazatron
Hi, I would like to join.

IGN: Quintovir
The countless times I mistook my MTX pet for prey... huehehehe
IGN: KnivesAreForTraps
If you guys have plans for participating in the 1 month race coming up soon, Id really like to join.

I can use voice chat, pretty friendly. Normally play HC leagues. Play races every so often.

IGN: Gay_Robot_PP (excuse the silly name haha)
IGN: Jzargoh

Simply looking for an active, friendly guild so the game doesn't feel like an average RPG.
IGN is Jean_Cartier
IGN Tartsie (Just me month racer but will be player her for a bit)
Ign: irbonev

Would like to join for some casual farming.
Last edited by irbonev on Jul 31, 2014, 12:39:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info