Anu's Self Found Gang.

"
so jelly. 296 runs with 60 qty and nadda lol; love your thread; you inspire me lots!!!

:D 0 IIQ/IIR FTW.
Casually casual.

"
so jelly. 296 runs with 60 qty and nadda lol; love your thread; you inspire me lots!!!

Anuhart is actually a secret robot that can channel the ways of the Brittle Emperor...

I haven't seen a Brittle Emperor since early last patch :x
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I'm trying to run an arcer based off of yours Anu. How did you deal with stun pre-Skyforth?
"
Kazuma180 wrote:
I'm trying to run an arcer based off of yours Anu. How did you deal with stun pre-Skyforth?

3 points in the witch Practical Application nodes and 3 points in the witch Nimbleness for 70% avoidance while casting after the 50% avoidance while having ES (which I'm pretty sure are separate instances of checks), you then have the option of reducing it further and totally with points in Ranger Heart of Oak or the Lenny helm craft, I just settled for the 6 points in witch alone.

I actually hung this build up at that point (this was back in 1.3) awaiting Skyforths as they synergised so much with the build and it had kinda met a wall with the direction I wanted to take it. Skyforth knocked that wall down and Assassin built a castle with the debris.

I'm playing mostly with shield again atm, dual VBs was insane but total overkill damage. I can switch between shield and dual wield with only jewels needing changed when I feel like it. But I'm doing silly damage with near 13k ES now (20k with VD), so.

In other news.

1. Random drop in Dried Lake testing a build when it was a zone drop.
2. Drop from the actual last monster in a Wasteland map literally 2 hours before it was changed from a zone drop to a boss drop.
3. Wasteland map Voll.
4. Wasteland map Voll.
5. Casually flipping Dried Lake Voll on arcer while watching podcast.

6. High quant twinned Wasteland.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jun 27, 2016, 2:21:12 AM
Weird stuffening.

Casually casual.

out of curiosity mr anu, have you gotten all the items from atziri/uber atziri?
"
allana wrote:
out of curiosity mr anu, have you gotten all the items from atziri/uber atziri?

Never killed uber atziri. If it was more accessible content, or if a build had guaranteed longevity in PoE, I might dedicate some time and effort to it. As it is, meh, little to no interest.
Casually casual.

Streamer RNG
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
How strange. Triple gem boxes in same uber lab run.

Box 1

Box 2

Box 3
Casually casual.

Wasteland OP!!

1. Random drop in Dried Lake testing a build when it was a zone drop.
2. Drop from the actual last monster in a Wasteland map literally 2 hours before it was changed from a zone drop to a boss drop.
3. Wasteland map Voll.
4. Wasteland map Voll.
5. Casually flipping Dried Lake Voll on arcer while watching podcast.
6. High quant twinned Wasteland.

7. High quant twinned Wasteland.
Casually casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info